Part 18- Silence.

Part 18- Silence.
Song for this chapter- Tequila Paradise- Emblem3.
Michael's POV:
"You need to stop." His hand caught my arm before I could take a swig of the beer.
"Screw off." I growled, pulling my arm harshly from his grip.
"Michael." Ashton's voice threatened me.
"What part of that don't you understand?"
I stood up and walked away from him. His footsteps followed me. I stepped outside and walked towards my car.
"You can't drive like this." His voice came.
"I'll do whatever I want to." I said, clenching my fists.
I knew I was drunk. I had to be, with as much alcohol I had consumed.
But I had to.
I had to get her out of my head.
"What happened to you?" He asked, pulling my shoulder back to make me look him in the eye.
"Where's your necklace?" He asked, noticing my bare neck. I felt a pang in my chest.
"Nowhere. I left it at home." I lied.
"Where's Elsie?" He pressed. "I figured you be with her for our last day. Not out at a bar drinking yourself into unconsciousness."
"Just leave it the hell alone." I yelled, pushing him off of me.
"What's going on, Ash?"
I turned around and saw Calum walk out of the bar, Luke right behind him.
"Where's she at, huh, Mike?" Ashton pushed. I had know idea why he was taunting me. Getting under my skin. He knew what he was doing, yet, he still persisted. It was the alcohol. Affecting us both. Making him more bold then normal, and making me more agitated.
If looks could kill, Ashton would be gone. My fists were clenched at my sides, my knuckles white.
"Where's Elsie?" At the sound of her name, I lost control. My fist flew out and connected with Ashton's eye, making him stumble, but he caught himself, and came at me. I felt his fist make contact with my jaw, but before I could return it, Calum was holding Ashton back, and Luke had my arms behind me.
"Stop! Both of you!" Calum yelled, looking at me.
I stared at Ashton, my ears practically steaming. His look was just as deadly.
"Calum you take Ashton home. I've got Michael." Luke said, his voice coming from behind me.
"Yeah. We have to be at the airport at 6, right?" He asked.
Luke answered with a yes and said goodbye as he took me to his car and got in the driver side, letting me slide in the passenger.
"What was that about?" He asked, starting the car and pulling out.
I didn't answer, I just stared out the window, watching as the signs faded behind me as we got closer to my house.
"Fine. You can play the silent treatment but you're going to need to stop with this crap before the tour." He said, pulling up in front of my house. I got out and slammed the door, leaving him without a word. I opened the front door to my house and saw my mom in the living room watching TV.
"Where have you been?" She asked.
"Out." I said. She looked slightly hurt as I ignored her and stormed up the stairs to my room and slammed the door.
Silence. Silence brought her to me. Without the distraction of alcohol, my thoughts were left to wander to her. She invaded my head, making me think of only her.
"Don't leave."
"I have to."
Her voice replayed in my head, over and over.
I pulled on my hair, clutching my head.
I screamed, tears falling free.
They didn't stop that night. Not even when my mom came in to see if I was okay. She hugged me as I cried.
Her brown eyes and smile filled my dreams, right before images of her crying came.