Chapter 45: The Great Escape

Mature content in this chapter of you feel uncomfortable you can skip it. Just read past 🌸🌸🌸🌸

About 7 months later flashback

Clove

I had been at Malfoy manor for about 7 months. Draco says its April 1. It's the twins birthday. I miss them so much. I listen to potter watch a radio station that informs people about what's going on with the war. Who's missing and who's dead. I'm surprised I haven't been found yet. I'm very thankful but I'm still very stressed about it. Draco visits me when after dinner or when he has time away from Deatheater business.  He  brings me food and water. He brings me books and paper with quills to draw. It's actually not as boring I'm here as I thought.

I put my quill down and close the journal that Draco bought for me. It's leather and has a blue cover. I hear footsteps outside and stop st. the door. I quickly dive under the bed. I hear the door open and then close.

"Clovey don't worry it's just me." I hear Draco say and climb out from under the bed.

"Sorry I just get nervous. "

"On don't need to say sorry. You're in the heart of the madness. Just remember I won't let anything happen to you." Draco says and kisses my forehead.

Draco walks over and sits in the bed and runs a hand through his hair.

"Stressful day?" I ask.

"Yeah. They wanted me to torture an innocent muggle. " Draco says with his voice cracking.

"It's ok you don't have to tell me." I say rubbing his back.

"When I refused Yanxkley imprioed me. I killed him clove. I killed him." Draco cries. "I know I said I hated Muggles and such before but I take it back. I take it all back. I'm such an evil person."

He puts his head in his hands and sobs begin rack his body.

I sit on the bed next to him and put my arms around him and he turns to look at me.

Mature conten‼️‼️‼️

"Draco.you. are. not. A. Bad. Person. You. Are. just. Caught. Up. In. Something. Your. Father. Chose. " I say his neck in between each word until I reach his check. My lips hover over his until I turn the other way.

"It's not nice to tease." He growls and smashes his lips against mine with such force I fall back on the bed.

Are lips move Hungry for more. Draco pulls my shirt over my head and I unbutton his shirt. He unclips my bra and I unbuckle his pants. Soon my shorts are on the floor as well. Draco is hovering over me. His hands in either said of my head. Draco starts to pull at my waistband when he breaks the kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asks me dead in the eye.

"Draco I've never been so sure in my life. I need you."

And with that I gave him something I'd been holding for the right guy.  It was pure bliss.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Flashback over.

Month later.

I smile at the memory of that night. It was something special and neither of us regret it. I play with nob of the old radio Draco found for me. Potter watch is on.