Raven Hill

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit or any of it's characters. Everything belongs to J.R.R. Tolkien and peter Jackson. However, I do own Jolene, Ashlynn and their story.

-

Recap: Tauriel and I run through the City of Dale, killing Orcs along the way.

'Now, it's time to do what I came here to do'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 29

So far, I have no major wounds from the battle. I have a few nicks here and there, nothing I'm not used to during training with Thomas and Logan. "Kalayo, go to Thorin and Jo. Tell them to meet me up on top of Raven Hill but they need to be really careful because it's a trap up there" I think to my Phoenix.

"Yes, my Queen. Thorin and the princess will hear my voice with your message" Kalayo replies and screeches once. She takes off, flying high into the air. Kalayo's careful of Orcs, making sure they won't shoot her down.

I'm the first to reach the base of Raven Hill and begin to climb up the rocky hill. Tauriel follows behind me, making sure I don't fall to my death. After a long time of climbing, the two of us finally make it to the top. I swing a leg over the ledge and pull myself up. Tauriel struggles to pull herself up so grab her hand. I pull Tauriel up beside me. I look up and notice that there aren't any Orcs around, in fact it is completely silent with a few snowflakes swirling around.

'If this turns into the movie Silent Hill, I'm so gonna flip my shit'

Tauriel and I sneak down a partially hidden tunnel through the rocks. I hear someone's quiet breathing. Tauriel puts a finger to her lips and pulls out her short swords. I pull out my duel swords. The two of us jerk around the corner and come face to face with Jo. She holding her broad sword out defensively and gasps in surprise.

Jo lowers her sword and gives my a big hug. "You're alive."

I sheath one of my swords and hug Jo back. We both let go of each other. "Yeah, so are you" I mutter back.

Tauriel looks at the both of us. "We need to get moving. This is not a good place to be" she whispers to us.

I nod. "We have to find Fili, Kili and Thorin. They're the ones that are going to get ambushed first by Azog and Bolg." I peep around the corner. I don't see anyone. I silently motion for Tauriel and Jo to follow my lead. The three of us sneak down one of the smaller tunnels. We need to get up to the top of the old stone watch tower to save Fili. I hear an animalistic growl and I slam my back behind a large rock. Tauriel and Jo do the same. I look up to see Azog walk by, dragging Fili's bloody, beaten up body behind him.

I stare horrified at Fili's body. He's barely conscious. I glance at Jo and mouth "He's got Fili." Jo visibly pales. I grab her shoulder and mouth "Don't do anything stupid" I beg. Jo just ignores me and rips her shoulder out of my grasp. She jumps up and runs silently after Azog.

I jump up to follow her but Tauriel grabs my arm and mouths "Wait, don't. You'll get both of yourselves killed." I glare at her and peep out from behind the rock again. I wait for the Orcs that follow Azog around are gone. "Go find Bolg" I mouth the Tauriel. She nods and goes back through the tunnel way that we just came down. I get up and continue to sneak farther down the tunnels. There are no Orcs in sight. I dart out of a tunnel exit. Out of habit, I look behind to make sure nothing is following me. There's nothing except snowflakes. I run right smack into Thorin.