Dragons Anyone?

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit or any of it's characters. Everything belongs to J.R.R. Tolkien and Peter Jackson. However I do own Jolene, Ashlynn and her story.

<> + Sorry if the pictures above are blurry I tried my best to find some good pictures.

Recap: I gulp as I follow Balin down the hallway to face a dragon.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 20

I see Sigrid pull the door open and step onto the balcony, overlooking the river. After a few minutes I hear quiet footsteps on the roof. I frown and my hand rests on the hilt of my swords.

'Shit! Orcs'

My head snaps up as I hear a thump and a high pitched scream. Sigrid runs inside and trys to slam the door. The orc just pushes it's way into the small house. Oin throws a potted plant at the orc because he doesn't have his sword close by. Sigrid gets shoved into the table and crawls under it, pulling her sister under it too. Fili grabs the orc by it's shoulders and slams it around the wall just as another orc crashes through the roof. Tilda screams and throws a plate at the orc in attempt to distract it. There's not enough room in the house for me to use my duel swords.

'I'm so glad Thomas taught me how to fight in a confined space. I can't believe I thought that training would be useless. I can't believe that I thought I'd always be fighting in an open area. This is actually really useful now'

I pull out two of my ring daggers and slash at the huge orc. It growls at me as I stab it in the chest. I yank out my dagger that's now covered in black blood.

A third orc jumps through the hole in the roof. Bain panics slightly and grabs the wooden kitchen bench. He slams the bench over the orcs head, temporarily stunning it. I glance up to see another orc jump onto the balcony but before I could throw a dagger, Tauriel appears. She grabs the orc and slits the orc's throat. The dead orc drops into the river below. Tauriel advances slowly into the house flipping one of her knives in her hand.

I turn back to my fight with the orc in front of me. I slash the orc's chest once before crossing my daggers in and X shape, cutting off the orc's head. The severed head rolls away and the orc's body drops the ground, twitching slightly.

'Ew, it's still twitching'

Tauriel lunges at her orc, stabbing it in it's side. She kicks the orc away and lunges again before slitting the orc's throat. It drops to the ground, dead as Tauriel spins around cutting off another orc's head. A blond elf jumps through the hole in the roof. Legolas looks around quickly before pulling out his bow and shooting an orc. Tauriel stabs an orc in the heart, killing it. An orc lunges at Kili, grabbing his leg. Kili manages to kick the orc off but falls to the floor in the process.

'Not today, bitch'

I dive at the kitchen table and do a handstand. I flip onto one knee and throw a dagger at the orc. My dagger lands right in the orc's neck. Black blood squirts all over my face.

'Oh, gross. Orc blood'

I lunge at one of the orcs, stabbing it in it's eye then smoothly slit it's throat. I look over to see Tauriel spin around to the orc closest the door. Her knife arcs in a deadly angle, stabbing the orc in the head and pinning it's skull to the wall. Tauriel pulls her knife out of the wood and continues to fight. Legolas aims an arrow at the orc in front of him. Two orcs are a bit cocky and run at Legolas at the same time, hoping to kill him. Legolas just spins around, stabbing his swords through the two orcs' throats at the same time. He yanks his short swords out of the orcs' necks. They drop to the floor already dead. An orc tries to sneak up on the Elvish Prince but Tauriel has his back. She stabs the orc from behind while Legolas cuts it's head off.