21- The Big Door That Says "Nordics"

Aletta wanders away from Japan, trying to find another nation to talk to, or a place where she can cry without someone noticing.

She finally came along a smaller boy, crouched in the corner, crying. Aletta wiped her tears and ran up to the boy, almost tripping over her little feet, before getting to the boy. "What's wrong?" She asks him, tapping him on the head.

The boy looks up, or should I say teen. He looked to be no older then 15, but still. "O-oh. I'm fine." He says, sniffling. "Are you okay though? You look like you've been crying." He says, Aletta franticly rubbing at her eyes.

"I'm fine. Just this dude named Russia really hurt my broken arm..." She says, flashing her bright pink cast from under her sleeve.

The teen tenses at the man's name, his face going pale. "Did you say mister Russia did this? That's terrible. He usually only does those things to me..." The boy shivers, remembering the horrors of what the older man has done to him. "I'm Latvia by the way, but you can call me Raivis. What is your name?" He asks her.

"I'm Snowland, the 6th Nordic. But my name is Aletta." She says, his eyes lighting up as she mentioned the Nordics.

"Wait-you're a Nordic?? Do you know Sealand??" He asks her, the girl sighing as Sealand's name is mentioned for the second time.

"No, but I know he's coming home in a few days."

"So wait a sec. Your name is Aletta? In his texts, he talks about you. He really wants to meet you." He sighs. "I wish I could see him when he comes home..."

"So what did you mean by Russia usually does these things to you? Does he hurt you? Why were you crying??" She questioned him, sitting on his lap.

"Well...yes...he does some pretty bad stuff to me. I'm hiding from him right now. That's why I was crying." He says, a couple tears running down his face.

"I'm gonna help you then." Aletta stands up, grabbing the teen's hand and requesting to be put on his shoulders.

He does, lifting the girl onto his shoulders. "Now put me back down." She says, Latvia taking her off again, confused on what all that was about, but brushed it off as the small girl grabbed his hand and took off running.

They get to a large door, pretty much unseen by anyone. The door says 'Nordics' on it, Aletta opening the door to see all of them sitting at a table.

"What are you doing Aletta? And why did you bring Latvia?" Berwald saying as Norway walks over and picks up the girl.

"Hi little one. How are you?" He asks and the girl whimpers.

"Russia hurt my arm. But that doesn't matter right now. Can we keep him?" She says, pointing to Raivis.

Berwald looks at the boy, then back at Aletta's pleading eyes. "I mean if he puts himself on eBay like Sealand did, we could get him right now and not get any bullshit from Russia." He says and Latvia's eyes light up.

He pulls out his phone and takes a picture of himself, putting it on eBay. Berwald quickly buys him, the boy now belonging to him.

Latvia couldn't believe his eyes.

All these years of abuse, and all it took was a little girl and some blonde haired idiots.

He bursts into tears, running to Berwald and hugging him. "THANK YOU MISTER SWEDEN!!" He cries into the man's uniform.

"It's okay. Don't cry. It's almost time for the world meeting." Berwald says, the boy not letting go, but Sweden didn't tell him again, only letting him cry tears of joy into his coat.