15- Something's Wrong Here

The door creeks open, Aletta peeking in to see Prussia, wearing nothing but his boxers and sprawled out on the bed.

They tip toed into the room, Aletta pulling a can of whipped cream from behind her back. Who knows how she got it.

Ludwig turns to gilbird and plucks one of its feathers, the bird just sitting there and watching the prank unfold.

Aletta carefully squirts some whip cream into Gilbert's outstretched hand, making sure to be as quiet as possible.

Ludwig then puts up 3 fingers and starts to count down, ticking the nation's nose with a feather when he hits one, then watches as mister awesome smushed whipped cream all over his face.

Gilbert wakes up in an instant, seeing the two nations laughing as Prussia realized what he had just done.

He gives them a mean look and reaches for the girl. Germany grabs the girl's arm quickly and runs with her, laughing, until he realized that Aletta was crying.

Germany lets go of her arm, the girl now wailing at the top of her lungs, making all nations wake up and run to her. Berwald gets there first and asks her what's wrong.

More cries.

He turns to the German, giving him the meanest glare he could before picking up the girl gently and rushing her downstairs.

Lukas stops what he's doing and runs to Aletta, who wouldn't stop crying for anything.

Iceland and Finland are the next two awake and running downstairs to the screaming girl.

"What in the fucking hell happened here." Finland says, turning towards Germany.

Germany puts his hands up in surrender. "I DONT KNOW WE WERE JUST MESSING AROUND AND THEN SHE STARTED CRYING!!" He yells.

Denmark, Italy, and Prussia are the last down, not understanding what's going on.

Matthias runs to Aletta, Norway giving the small girl to him gently before Lukas marches up to Ludwig. "What. The fuck. Did. You do. To my baby girl." You could see the fire in his eyes.

The little girl whimpers as Denmark asks her what happened, Aletta pointing to her arm.

"LUKAS. I THINK SOMETHINGS WRONG HERE." He yells, Norway running over to him.

The little girl's arm was mangled, the bone must've been snapped or something.

"We gotta take her to the hospital. Like now." Norway carefully lifts up the girl, handing her to Tino, who runs her out to the car. "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MATT!" Norway yells to Denmark, the man running into a room and and coming out with sweatpants and a tee shirt on, slipping on his shoes and running out the door with the rest of the Nordics.