20- ALETTA'S EXPLORATION TIME

"Don't worry Leon. Nobody will find us here..." Emil says to his boyfriend, taking him into a closet down a long hallway at the world meeting.

Meanwhile...

"Don't worry Tino...nobody even knows this place exists..." Berwald says to his 'wife', taking him into a closet down a long hallway at the world meeting.

He opens the door and there's a scream. "WHAT THE FUCK BERWALD?!?" The Icelandic man screams at him.

"Yeah LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU JUST INTERRUPTED OUR HOT MAKE OUT SESH!" Hong Kong yells at the Nordic, Iceland blushing that he would say that.

Berwald blushes. "Okay then. We'll just be leaving now." He says and grabs Tino's hand, before closing the door and walking back to the main room.

He finds Norway talking to China, Snowland laughing in the Norwegian man's arms at whatever China just said.

Lukas turns to them. "Oh hello. Where were you guys?" Tino blushes and scratches his neck.

"Oh uh just checking out the place...heh heh..."

"Oh that's nice. Hey, by any chance do you know where Iceland is? I've been looking all over for him." Norway says, looking around.

"Yeah." Berwald says, trying to keep a straight face.

"What was he doing?"

"You don't wanna know..."

Norway nods, letting little Aletta down to explore as he keeps talking to China.

AND NOW ITS TIME FOR...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧ALETTA'S EXPLORATION ✧゚・: *(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

*Theme music plays in background*

The small nation wanders around the big room, trying not to be stepped on by anyone.

She has her little gun that Finland gave her in case anything goes wrong, just don't tell that to Norway.

First, the little girl is picked up by a man with a white uniform on and black hair cut stupidly. "Herro rittle one. Why are you wandering arr arone? This place is dangerous for such a smarr country!" He says to her, his engrish not very good.

"My name is Snowland. I'm the newest Nordic as of a couple weeks ago, and Germany broke my arm already." She says, pulling up her sleeve to reveal the bright pink cast.

"Well herro Snowland. I'm Japan, and this is my country. That's not verry nice of Germany. I courd hurt him if you would rike?" He says, but Aletta shakes her head.

"Nope. It's okay. I've gotta go meet more people now, okay? Thank you mister Japan!" She says, waving goodbye and running away.

"What a cute little tot!" A British voice says to the young girl, picking her up.

"Hello little one. I'm England. and who might you be?" He says, holding Aletta in his arms.

"I'm Snowland, the 6th Nordic." She tells him and he smiles.

"OH! So you're a Nordic, aye? That's pretty cool! Hey, do you know where I can find Norway?" He asks her, setting the child down.

"He's over there somewhere." She says and points in a random direction.

"Thanks Snowland! We should meet for tea sometime, yeah?" Arthur says, Aletta smiling and nodding before leaving to find another nation she could bother.

After walking around for a while, she runs into something hard. She looks up to find a blonde man with a scarf. "Oh hello. I'm Russia." He says, picking her up.

He was actually quite warm, despite his cold, dead heart.

"Hi Russia. I'm Snowland! The 6th Nordic." She says, tugging on the man's scarf.

He slaps her hands away, a bit too hard on her broken arm. He waves a finger in her face. "No touching!" He says with a smile, tears in Aletta's eyes.

"Owww!" She yells, bursting into tears, making all nations turn their heads to the Russian and Snowlandic.

Ivan's smile turns into a frown as he sees the girl cry, but then back into a smile as he sees the cast on her arm. "Aww, did that hurt?" He said, a sympathetic look on his face.

The girl nods.

He grabbed her broken arm and twisted it, the little girl screaming in pain. "Did it hurt like that?" He says like the sadist he is.

Someone finally runs up, it being Japan, the Nordics in another room with a meeting.

China kicks at the man's legs while Japan grabs the girl out of his arms, the strategy working.

Russia stood up again, smiled, then walked away. Probably to eat a puppy or something.

"Are you okay?" Japan asks, the little girl nodding and wiping her tears. "Do you want us to go get Norway?" He asks and the girl shakes her head.

"No, they'd just freak out. I'll tell them later." She hugs him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you mister Japan." She turns to China. "You too. Thank you." She says before they let her down, the little one running off in a random direction.