9- Two Angry Germans

Berwald is up first in the house. He wakes to a banging on the front door.

The Swedish man jumps out of bed and slips  some boxers on, carful not to wake up Tino as he closes the door behind himself.

He rushes to the front door and opens it, only to be treated by two angry Germans and an Italian. Berwald sighs. "What do you guys want? It's like 5am." He says irritatedly.

"Ja, well our house caught fire last night. It's not completely ruined but they said they need a few days to fix it. Can we stay here? Only for a few days?" The blonde German asks him.

Sweden stands there shocked, before nodding. "Yeah, sure. I'm sure that'll be fine with the rest." He lets them in and thinks for a moment. "Do you want coffee?" He asks and goes into the kitchen. It was his day anyway.

"Ja. Danke." He says, throwing the two sleeping figures from his shoulders onto the couch.

Ludwig walks into the kitchen, knowing where it is from staying here before. He sits down at the table and waits for his coffee, taking out his phone to check for any messages.

Sweden gives him his coffee. "Danke." He mumbles and the Swedish man nods, taking a sip of his own cup.

The sound of little feet, pattering down the stairs is all that could be heard as Germany wonders who it is.

Aletta peeks around the corner, waking up from the unknown voice.

When she sees Ludwig, she gets scared, seeing such a big nation. Sweden looks up and sees her, now kinda feeling bad that she's up this early. "Hello Aletta. What are you doing up so early?" Sweden asks, walking over and picking up the girl.

She just hides in Sweden's shirt, getting really scared as they get closer to Germany. "The scary man...why is a scary man in our kitchen?" She asks.

Germany looks up from his phone, his eyes widening as he sees Snowland. "Woah. Since when is there a kid living here?" He asks as Sweden sits down with the girl, Aletta still in his lap and clinging to him for dear life.

"Well, Snowland, this is Germany. Ludwig, this is Aletta. She's the newest Nordic as of a week or two ago." Aletta nods at this statement, still terrified of the huge dude.

"Wow. How old even is she? She's so cute." Ludwig cracks a smile and Aletta lifts her head a little from the Swedish man's chest, looking at the man called Ludwig.

"She's three. Or at least we think she is." Berwald says, petting the small girl.

"Who's is she?" Ludwig asks suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows.

"She's Norway's and that idiot Dane's. But she acts like Iceland." He says, chucking a little at the end.

Aletta gets up off of Sweden's lap and walks over to Germany, raising her arms to signal him to pick her up.

Ludwig picks up the girl and sets her on the table. The girl leans forward and pokes Germany, a serious expression on her face. "You're terrifying."

Ludwig nods, laughing a little. "And you're adorable." He says back, smiling.

Aletta pulls away, smiling. "I like you." She says to him, making Ludwig blush a little.

"Ja, well it seems like the cute ones always do." He says, pointing over to his sleeping Italian on the couch.