18- World Meeting

A few days later...

Denmark comes rushing into the room, actually dressed early in the morning for once in his life. Why?

World meetings.

"DUDES WHERES MY HAT?" He yells from his room, rummaging through his wardrobe.

All the other Nordics were dressed and ready to go, the meeting being in Japan so they had to leave pretty early.

Even Aletta was dressed in her new little uniform.

It being her first world meeting, she was pretty nervous

It being her first world meeting, she was pretty nervous. The little nation's arm was still healing, the cast hidden under the long coat she wore.

Aletta was in Norway's arms when Denmark finally came downstairs, hat and all. "Ready to go?" Berwald asks and everyone nods, checking their pockets to make sure hey have their phones.

They piled into the car, and then they were off, heading to the world meeting.

6 hours later...

The Nordics check into their hotel room, bringing up their suitcases before going to the meeting, and like always, there was only one bed.

I mean COME ON 5 men and a child?? Can't they at least have two??

They sighed and got back into the car, driving to the place they were told to meet.

Aletta was still asleep from the trip in Lucas's arms when they got to the building. "Aletta, wake up. It's time." Norway says to her as they pull into the parking lot.

The small nation yawns, stretching a little, before opening her eyes and staring at Norway. "I'm scared." She tells him, grabbing onto his hand as he lets her down.

"I'm sorry little one. Do you want me to hold you again?" He asks her, stopping and kneeling down to her level. She nods, Lukas sighing, but picking her back up.

It legit reminded him or Iceland's first meeting. All of the nations are pretty intimidating at first, but you get used to it after a while.

As they walk through the main hall, the little girl gets stares and tons of 'AWWW!' Or 'OMG SHES SO CUTE!!' Aletta buries her head in Norway's shoulder, scared of all of the people.

This was going to be a long meeting.