7- Taxes

Norway laughs as he sees Denmark walk in with the two, thinking back to when it was Emil  in Matthias's arms and Lukas himself over his shoulder.

Matthias walks over to Lukas and gives Aletta to him, then lifts Emil off his shoulder, the boy frowning. "You could've just told me that food was ready..." Emil grumbles, crossing his arms.

Matthias rubs Emil's head, ruffling the boy's hair. "Oh you know you loved it..." He says with a smile, the other nation blushing.

Norway laughs from across the table, making everyone look at him weird. Denmark walks over to him, a smirk on his face. He takes the small girl of of his lap and sets her on the floor, Aletta running over to Emil, who takes her with open arms. Matthias, being the idiot he is, then takes Norway and throws him over his shoulder. It was surprisingly easy.

"We'll be back in a minute." Denmark says, taking the mad-looking man up to his bedroom and slamming him down on the bed, eagerly attacking his lips.

Lukas moans a little into Matt's mouth, the Danish man pulling away smirking. "You like that?" He asks seductively into the other's ear.

Lukas blushes, turning his head to the side and nodding slowly.

"That's what I thought..." 

Let's just say they didn't come back down for breakfast that morning.

Aletta turns to Berwald. "What are they doing up there?" She asks him, his face turning red.

"TAXES. They're doing taxes."

That night...

The two men who disappeared this morning were still locked up in their bedroom into nighttime, wanting to avoid confrontation from the smallest of the nations on what they were doing in there.

Around 8:30, Emil got a text from Lukas, asking is Emil could give the girl her bath today.

Emil rolled his eyes but accepted the offer, texting him back that he would.

The next text he got was actually quite funny to him. It was from Matthias asking if Aletta could sleep in either Tino or Emil's room tonight, because of the situation the two men had going on.

They didn't even have to ask what that situation was to know that Denmark probably fucked him raw, and now Norway can't walk.

Emil laughed and texted back an okay, getting up and going to find the others.

He found Aletta playing with Tino, him being in a princess crown with a wand in his hand, and Berwald watching them all.

The Swedish man looks up, seeing Emil. "What do you need Emil?" He asks.

"Well um Lukas just texted me and wondered if one of us could give Aletta a bath, and then if one of us would let her sleep with us. He said they have a situation." He says, laughing at the very end.

Tino looks up and nods. "Do you wanna do it Emil?" Tino asks. Emil blushes, but nods. "Okay then." The Finnish man picks up the small girl and walks over to Emil, handing her to him. "Be good for him, okay Aletta?" He says then kisses her forehead. She nods.

Emil walks away with the girl, going upstairs and to the bathroom.

When the other two are out of sight, Tino lunges at Berwald, kissing him eagerly. Berwald swiftly picks up his boyfriend and runs upstairs, the Two youngest already being in the bathroom, running into Berwald's room and closing the door, locking it.

Tonight was going to be a long night.