||Fourteen||

"Zari, wake up, we here." Anthony lightly shook her as they arrived at the restaurant her rented out.

Zarielle woke up, breathing very hard, scared from the nightmare she just experienced.

"Baby, you okay?" Anthony asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, let's just go eat." Zarielle stated, noticing they were parked in front of Biba Ristorante Italiano. Anthony got out of the car before walking to the other side and opening the door so she could get out.

"Close your eyes." Anthony demanded, putting his hands over her eyes.

"Boy, you better not mess up my makeup."

"Girl shut up." He laughed.

Anthony guided Zarielle all the way to the side of the restaurant he rented and took his hands off her face.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" A bunch of people yelled.

Zarielle didn't even know most of the people, but Anthony did. He just wanted to do something that could keep her happy.

"Thank you so much." Zarielle turned around to hug Anthony.

"Ain't no problem."

Zarielle and her new associates sat down and ate. They conversated on many different topics. She was having a nice time until a whole group of police officers came raiding in.

"Are you Anthony Calloway?" One officer asked.

"I might be."

"You are under arrest for drug offenses, drug sales, drug trafficking, unlicensed gun possession, and managing over one hundred drug dealers in the state of California. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

By now, Zarielle was in tears, she didn't know what to do.

•••••••••••••••••

There is one more chapter left of this book. I hope you all really liked it.
Love,
    AutterBug_ 😘