||Three||

Zarielle POV

I woke up before Damien did and began to cook for him. I know a few things from time to time. My grandma taught me some things my freshman year before she died.

"Well good morning to you too." He spoke, walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I smiled.

Beginning to load his plate with waffles, bacon, fruit and eggs, and fixing him some juice. I did the same to mine.

We talked about Biscuit and ate our food. We talked about our experiences and I honestly felt like I was connected to him.

"You taking me home?" I asked putting my glass and plate in the sink.

"Damn, you just take the dick and go?" We laughed. I ain't have nothing else to say.

"Zarielle. I can't let you be a one night stand. I have to keep seeing you."

"Okay, here." I said, writing my phone number on a napkin and handing it to him.

I grabbed my stuff and put on his slides, before we walked outside to his car.

"So where we headed?"

"The projects thats down the street from Inglewood High."

"Okay."

He turned up his radio and we just cruised to my house.

"Well I guess I'll see you later."

"Aight bye Zarielle."

"Bye."

I got out of the car with my things and walked up the steps to my house and walked in.

"Darius?" I called out. He wasn't here.

He left the keys to one of the cars too. I decided that I'll take a shower and go to one of the walk in clinics and see what's wrong with me, cause last week, I was throwing up alot.

I started the shower and got in. Staying in for about fifteen minutes, I began to think about Damien and what he would do if I told him I was pregnant.

I dried off and put on the notorious coconut oil and my undergarments. I put on my black joggers and camouflage t-shirt. I added some pearls and red high top Converse.

I put my freshly installed weave in a lower ponytail, before grabbing the keys and my phone and charger and going to the clinic.

I got a call from an unknown number, but I believe it was Damien.

"Hello." I answered.

"Zarielle this Damien."

"Oh, hey."

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Heading to the clinic."

"For why?"

"Cause last night BEFORE the party, my bff thought I was pregnant."

"You want me to come? I ain't doing nothing else."

"I don't care."

"Aight, it's the one down the street from your house right?"

"Yup."

"I'll be there in five. Wait on me in your car."

"Okay."

I sat in my car waiting on Damien for five minutes, and he actually showed up. We walked in and I checked in. We sat and talked about everything.

"Zarielle Hatchett?" A nurse called out.

"I'm coming witchu." He said as he stood up with me.

As we followed the woman into the room, I sat down on the bed that was in there.

"I'm Dr. Bailey, but what brings you in today?"

"I think I'm pregnant."

"Well if you could pee in this cup for me we could find out." She smiled.

I took the cup and walked to the bathroom before washing my hands and returning with it.

"Hold tight and I'll be right back."

About fifteen minutes later, she was back in the room. Thank God it was someone here to break the silence.

"Well Ms. Hatchett, it looks like you are two and a half weeks pregnant." She was smiling and I was about to burst into tears.

I grabbed my wristlet and ran out to my car. I unlocked the door before climbing in and banging my head against the wheel and let the tears stream down my face.

Seconds later, Damien rushed to my car before getting in the passengers side. He picked me up and pulled me over to his lap.

"Stop crying ma."

"What I'm supposed to do with a kid?" I cried. "I can barely take care of myself."

"Look here. Stop crying, I'mma help you take care of this baby, okay?" He said wiping my tears away.

"Okay."

"But I made an appointment for you, because she wanted you to come in next month to see how you doing."

"Okay." I just held onto him like my life depended on it.

"You want something to eat?" He asked

"No I'mma just go home. I need some rest."

"Aight, I'mma call you later." He said, putting me back in my seat.

"You sure you okay? Ion need you driving reckless."

"I'm fine. Just call me." I said. He kissed my cheek and left my car. I exited the parking lot before heading home.

I've been pregnant before, when I was fourteen, but I was forced to get an abortion. I was a child having a child. But this time I'm keeping my baby, I need someone to love me.

I was having deep thoughts to myself as I pulled up to the house. I decided I want to take a walk around before I went to sleep.

Walking around the projects looking at people and the children playing outside, I was hoping that wouldn't be me and mine. I don't want to stay in the projects once I get older. I want better for myself.