||Thirteen||

Three Months Later

Zarielle POV

"Cause I'm taking you out." Anthony spoke, shaking me like I'm stupid.

"When and why?"

"Cause I'm grown. And I want to show you a nice time."

"Mhm." I rolled my eyes at him.

"So go to the mall, and get some shit to get you dressed up tonight." He said, pulling out a wad of hundreds and giving me half the stack. "That should be bout three thousand. You can buy whatever you want."

"Okay. Thank you." I gave him a kiss.

"Don't thank me. Now hurry up and leave I'm taking my kids."

"Your kids? Okay." I smiled.

I began to get dressed, putting on my True Religion Jeans with the pink stitching and my pink True Religion shirt, with my all white Air Force Ones. Grabbing my MCM wristlet and putting his money and my phone in there.

I walked out of my building and went to my new car. Yeah, Anthony bought it for me when I graduated. I couldn't thank him enough. I headed for the mall, I'm finna buy everything.

Omniscient POV

Zarielle was shopping down, looking for the perfect dress and shoes. She wanted to look her best for this "special" night out. Zarielle shopped for Anthony, Cynniah, Zamien, and Zamia. When she had money in her hand, Zarielle thought about others and not herself.

After getting everything she wanted, she thought to get her nails and hair done. She got her nails and toes a matte burgundy to match her outfit. She added a nice and cute sew-in with twenty-four inch Malaysian tracks, and curled into some big and fluffy wand curls.

After Zarielle was finished getting glammed up, she headed back home. As she arrived home, Anthony was still gone with the children and she got a text message from him.

Ant Ant 😘: Be ready at 6 comin' to pick you up then.

Since Zarielle's read receiver was on she didn't reply to his message. It was two o'clock and she decided to start getting ready. Zarielle started with a thirty minute shower, she washed up and cleaned herself. Afterwards she started on her makeup that took two and a half hours. Once she finished she started to slay.

Zarielle put on her new outfit, after taking off the tags. She put in her long-sleeve, burgundy crop top, and the matching knee-length pencil skirt. She added her nude Christian Louboutin heels, and started adding her accessories. Zarielle put on her new gold Rolex with diamonds and a matching chain around her neck. Lastly, she added her gold hoop earrings. She packed up her all black Gucci tote as her phone began to ring.

"Come outside." Anthony spoke before hanging up.

As Zarielle walked outside, Anthony was propped up against an all white Ferrari in a burgundy and white suit with red roses. It was a perfect scene, especially with the sun setting in the background. Well not really if you look from Anthony's point of view, he see's a pretty girl walking out the trashy projects.

"Well hello beautiful." Anthony spoke, handing her the flowers and kissing her cheek.

"Hey." Zarielle smiled.

Anthony opened the car door for her and she got in. They talked over the trap music that was playing softly in the background, until Zarielle fell asleep. Trill Sammy's twin began to text and drive and he didn't see an eighteen wheeler heading their direction before flipping Anthony and Zarielle over while in the car.

After the car stopped rolling and was upside down, they began to whisper.

"I love you Zarielle."

"I love you too, Anthony."