||Five||

Omniscient POV

Zarielle ended up sleeping through the night without waking up. But this morning she woke up to Damien's arms wrapped around her. She tried to move them without waking him up, but he woke up anyways.

"Whatchu want to do today?" Damien asked.

"Nothing, my feet hurt."

"Well, let me call a nail artist and massager to come and give my baby a good time."

"You don't have to." Zarielle said.

"Yes I do. I'm calling a chef too."

Damien cut on the tv for her before going to the bathroom and running Zarielle a bubble bath. He added a bath bomb from Lush to make her feel better. He just wants Zarielle to relax and feel good.

Damien took off the t-shirt, along with her underwear, and she stepped into the water and sat down. As Zarielle relaxed, Damien was in the shower. Once he got out, he put on his gray sweatpants and white wife beater. Damien called the chef first, he claimed he'll be there in thirty.

And hour later, the food was finished and Zarielle was still relaxing.

"Come on, time for you to get out." Damien said walking into the bathroom.

"Whyyy?" Zarielle whined.

"Cause I said so." Damien said drying her off, putting on her undergarments, and a t-shirt and leggings. He put on her fluffy socks too.

"What lotion was that? It smell good." Zarielle asked.

"Total Attraction from Victoria's Secret."

"Oh, that's mine."

They laughed together. They finally made it down the stairs after five minutes, cause pregnant people can't move as quickly. Zarielle and Damien arrived to the kitchen and Zarielle wanted to faint, but she didn't.

"I've never seen this much food before." Zarielle stated.

"Well, you can eat as much as you want." Damien said. "Sit, what you want on your plate?"

"Waffles, cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausages, bacon, strawberries, oranges, grapes, blueberries, apples, and potato wedges." She smiled.

"Anything to drink?" Damien asked.

"Water please."

They both busted out laughing. Who asks for a meal that big then wants water to drink? Damien and Zarielle ate their food and talked. They are always having a new conversation.

"He'll be back to make the dinner." Damien said.

"He need to be catered for my baby shower too." She spoke.

"Speaking of your baby shower, when do you want it to be? When you want to start setting up the rooms for them?"

"January."

"For both?" He asked.

"Yes."