||Ten||

Omniscient POV

After they exited their jet, a 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom was waiting for them. Damien checked the car out and they rolled out to the Atlantic nights. He ended up taking the car to a luxury hotel in Buckhead, Georgia.

They pulled up to The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Zarielle couldn't take anymore surprises for the day, she was already tired from shopping, and now that she's sleeping in a five star hotel, made her even more tired.

"You want to explore? Or no?" Damien asked her.

"Naah, I'm just gone take a shower and relax."

"Okay, I'm taking the kids with me."

"Aight."

Zarielle grabbed her suitcase before opening it and grabbing a big tee shirt. She stripped out of her clothes before stepping into her steaming, hot shower. She lathered her poof with Iced Coconut from Bath and Body Works and cleansed herself multiple times. She rinsed and dried off before applying the coconut oil to her skin.

She put on her big tee shirt and picked up her dirty clothes and put them in the big bag. She put her curly hair into a bun and put on her bonnet. Zarielle plopped down into the California King bed and snuggled under the covers, before she drifted off to sleep.

On the other hand, Damien was out and about with his children. He wondered down the street with the double seated stroller. Damien wanted to get his exercise in and let Zamien and Zamia get fresh air although they still had a blanket covering them.

Damien got tired and decided he should head back to the hotel. His calf muscles were sore from the extra walking and pushing. When he arrived to his room, he seen Zarielle was knocked out. He decided to look for a nice baby sitter to keep the kids while they are out for the next few days.

After hours of looking, Zarielle was awaken and Damien found the perfect babysitter.

"Whatchu looking at?" Zarielle asked, before yawning.

"A babysitter. We gone be busy for the next three days." Damien replied.

"Busy doing what?"

"You gone help me expand my drug empire, and I got a person to meet with."

"Oh, where my babies?"

"Still in the stroller." Damien laughed at his sentence 'cause he was ready for Zarielle to pop off.

"Why you leave them in there? How they supposed to grow in a damn stroller?"

"My bad."

Zarielle took them out of the stroller and laid them on the bed. She took Zamien to the bathroom's sink and took his clothes off and gently washed him, before putting him on a new pamper, and his pjs. She later did the same thing to Zamia. Damien had a person to come and set up two baby beds for them.

It was midnight when the twins were finally fed and put to sleep. Zarielle was beyond tired even though she had a never ending nap, she just wanted to relax.

Next Morning