||Eleven||

Omniscient POV

The night at the restaurant went great, although Trill Sammy's twin was smiling at Zarielle the entire time. Damien was still debating on if he was going to tell Zarielle he cheated on her. He slept with another woman and prayed she wasn't pregnant.

Damien didn't love Zarielle. He just needed someone to be down for him while he fuck with other females. He just wanted to care temporary and then kick her to the curb.

"You know that nigga from somewhere?" Damien asked out the cut.

"Huh?" Zarielle asked.

"From last night, that nigga Brennan."

"Nah. I ain't never seen him before." Zarielle lied, knowing damn well she got the nigga digits.

"Well, I got somewhere to go. Call me if you need anything." Damien stated, walking out their hotel room.

He didn't even give her a chance to say bye. Damien was so in a rush, he ended up leaving his phone. Zarielle had his password, but she never thought to go through it until today. As she searched through his phone she ended in his messages. She seen a few girls, but their messages weren't anything until she ended up at "Shorty😘👅".

Zarielle broke down and started to cry as Damien rushed back into their room. She seen that they had sex and were meeting up again today.

"Where did I leave my ph-" He was cut off when he seen her crying. "What's wrong witchu?"

"Get the fuck off of me!" She yelled.

"Stop all that yelling 'fore they put us out." He caught an attitude with her.

"I don't care!" She continued to sob as the twins started to whine.

"You know what, after I get back, have ya shit packed 'cause we going back to Cali." He stormed out of the room.

Zarielle cried and cried. She really loved Damien, she cared for him, and didn't know what else to do. She was scared. Zarielle continued to think, what if her mother's boyfriend Darius won't let her back in. Zarielle hasn't been back to the projects in almost a year, and now she'll be returning with kids.

Zarielle is still clueless that Darius is dead. She might be homeless when she gets there. She packed her clothes as she looked at her phone and seen Trill Sammy's twin texting her.

Trill Sammy Twin😍: I'm moving to California.

Zarielle: Hell you telling me this for?

Trill Sammy Twin😍: 😑 cause I can and I want you to leave that fuckboy and come stay with me.

Zarielle: When you moving? and he putting me out anyways, but I need to return to the projects.

Trill Sammy Twin😍: I know his bitch ass ain't put his hands on you, don't make me fuck him up. Only bitch niggas do that, and my stuff getting set-up so probably tonight.

Zarielle: Well aight, I'll see you later then.

Trill Sammy Twin😍: Aight 😘

Zarielle sat there and rocked her children back to sleep. She cried, hoping she can get herself together to make a life for them. Zarielle didn't know what to do, she dropped out of high school for a man, she should've known that wasn't going to last forever.

Hours later, they were back in Inglewood, pulling back up to the projects. Zarielle looked at Damien one last time before gathering her items and getting out of the car with her kids. As she went up the steps, Damien watched her, unlock and open the door. Once she got in, that's when he drove off never to be heard from again.