||Four||

Five Months Later
Zarielle POV

"This October weather needa cool it. It's been hot near damn all year 'round." I said to Yasmeen.

"I swear, but how is T-T baby doing you?"

"Good, me and D finding out the sex today."

"Speaking of him how are y'all and y'all two months."

"Good but I'll talk to you later, this him picking me up now."

"Bye bestfriend. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

I walked outside and got into his car. It was the greatest five months of my life since I met him. He was caring for me and I was moving in with him soon.

"You ready?" Damien asked.

"Yeah."

We drove in silence as we arrived to the clinic. I was scared and nervous, I want a boy and I want a girl but I don't want twins. But whatever comes out of me is what I'll love.

"Whatchu thinking about big head?"

"Nothing."

"Naaah don't give me that. Tell me what you thinking about." He demanded.

"About what I'm having. I want both but I don't want twins."

"It's cool, calm ya ass down."

Omniscient POV

Minutes after their arrival, Zarielle was called to the back. She was anxious to know what she was having in four months. She laid back onto the bed, as Dr. Bailey applied the cold gel onto her belly.

"Well missy, I see two heads here," She spoke. "You are having a baby boy and a girl."

A tear fell from Zarielle's left eye and she immediately wiped it away before more came. As Dr. Bailey finished with wiping off the gel, she went to get the printed ultrasound.

"I'll be back."

"You happy?" Damien asked.

"Yeah. I'mma love these two no matter what. Just don't know how I'mma raise two kids at seventeen." Zarielle replied.

"I'm going to help you. I'mma be here for you no matter what. I been making you eat healthy and everything. You been stretching and doing yoga too." He said, laughing at his last statement.

"Yeah, and four months ago after the appointment I had to eat fruits, vegetables, soups, and salad. I only been drinking water too. And you said after the next appointment I can get me some wings!" Zarielle said, sticking out her tongue like a little kid.

"Okay, okay. I gotchu." Damien laughed.

"Well, Zarielle, your twins should be due from late February to early March, we just don't know quite when yet." Dr. Bailey said, handing them photographs.