||Eight||

One Month Later

Omniscient POV

"You not getting a fucking job, so stop looking!" Damien yelled at Zarielle.

"What the fuck wrong withchu?" Zarielle yelled back.

"It's you!"

"The fuck have I did?" She asked.

"You been spending my money this whole fucking time, that's all you want me for!"

"I don't want you for your money! I fell in love with you for the way you treated me and we had plenty in common!"

"Who the fuck you think you yelling at?" Damien yelled through gritted teeth, holding Zarielle against the wall, choking her.

"Let me go!" Zarielle began to kick her legs but he wouldn't leave her alone.

"Let me go Damien!" Zarielle screamed for her life. Damien dropped her, before pushing her to the ground and punching her in the face multiple times.

"STOP DAMIEN! STOP!"

Zarielle began to cry. She didn't know what had gotten into Damien over the past month. Damien used her as a test dummy. She wanted to leave him, but she couldn't, she was very scared.

Damien stormed out of the house, leaving Zarielle to cry. Zarielle didn't want her life to end how her best friends did. Zarielle cried, she don't know what she wants to do. She ended up crawling up the steps to the kids room and falling asleep on the floor in there.

Hours later, Damien returned. He wanted to apologize for his actions, but it was April, it was around his birthday time and this is when his older brother died when he was in 2nd grade and when his older sister died, and when the little girl he adopted died. April is when he was blamed for a death. April is when he was put put of the house at sixteen. April is the worst month of the year for him.

Every year he has to take his anger out on something. The devil gets under his skin every April. Damien didn't want to lose Zarielle. He didn't know why he continued to use her as a punching bag. He thought about the full gym he had in his basement. He could work out to get rid of his anger, he just wish his parents didn't blame him.

"Zarielle?" Damien asked, lightly knocking on the door. He could still hear her sobbing a little. "Z?"

"What?" She asked.

"Let me in."

"Why? So you can beat my ass again? Yeah, I think not." Zarielle stated through the other side of the door.

"Please let me explain." Damien pleaded.

"Okay, go ahead."

"Zari, let me in."

"I can't do that. I'm scared." Zarielle said.

Damien thought to himself. He was upset that he scared her, and he didn't mean to. Damien sat outside of the door and cried to himself. Zarielle heard him and wanted to accept his apology but she didn't want to get hurt again.

About an hour later, Zarielle ended up opening the door because she had to feed her children. As soon as she unlocked the door, Damien rusheed in and grabbed her arm, and looking into her eyes, he could see the scared look in her face. You could see tears form into her eyes. Damien let her go before picking Zamia up.

Zarielle grabbed Zamien and followed Damien down the steps. She propped them up on the couch before heading to the kitchen to fix their bottle.

"Let me talk to you." Damien stated.

"Why? Last time we had a talk, you started yelling and you ended up beating me." She stated, wiping her eyes since tears were starting to fall.

"I'm sorry Z. It's a lot of fucking pressure."

"What's a lot of pressure? Huh? The damn gravity that's holding back them extra punches you want to smash in my fucking face?" Zarielle yelled, she had streams of tears rolling down her face.

"Can you please listen? Please?" Damien asked, you could hear the crack in his voice of how sorry and bad he felt. He fucked Zarielle over, she was abused in her second relationship.

"Talk." Zarielle demanded, dabbing the milk on her wrist before making the second bottle.

"April has been the worst month for me, ever since I was in second grade. Zamien died in April, years later my older sister Diana, died in April, I was blamed for her death although, she was a year older than me. When I was eighteen and adopted a little girl, she was diagnosed with leukemia, she ended up dying in April. When I was twenty, going on twenty-one the following month, my year old daughter was born, but she was in a car accident with my ex-girlfriend, her mother, and ended up dying in April. So I take April as the hardest month of my years, because everything happened in April."
Damien was venting to her. Zarielle felt his pain, but it didn't give him an exact excuse to do what he did.

"I understand that April is your worst month, but you have a whole fucking boxing arena downstairs, why put your hands on me?"

"I know that and I dont have another reason or excuse, it's just this April thing, that kills me and I'm sorry."

"What about when you punched me while I was pregnant? It wasn't April then." Zarielle said, sitting on the counter and rolling her eyes.

"Can you please accept my apology? I feel horrible. And I wish you could see that." Damien asked, hugging her closely. Zarielle let a few tears escape while hugging him back, before she gave him the other bottle and they fed the babies and goofed around.

••••••••••••••••••

A/N:: Shit in my opinion, Zarielle just need to stop fucking with grown men.