||Nine||

Zarielle POV

Today Damien said he was taking us shopping. One cause we ain't been out in a while, two we needed to stunt on these motherfuckers. And he said he had a surprise for us. I don't know who us is, cause Zamien and Zamia always sleep.

"Y'all ready?" Damien asked.

"Yeah, come get their car seats, I got their bag." I replied.

"You look cute baby." He complimented me on my looks.

"Thank you, thank you." I posed a few times before putting the bag in the trunk. My outfit was really cute, I had on my white Robin jeans, black and white striped Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt with the red horse, and my Jordan Toro 4's. My box braids were pulled back into a bun with my red bandana tied around my head. My gold chain and gold hoop earrings completed my look.

We decided to match as a family today. Damien had on the same thing as me, and Zamia wore her black and white Ralph Lauren t-shirt, and a red tu-tu, and black tights with her ballet flat socks. And my man man Zamien had on the same shirt as Zamia, but rocked his red True Religion jeans, and black and red Jordan socks.

"Gone get in the car, I got the rest of this."

I went to the passenger side and got in and put on my seatbelt. I was scrolling through my phone, it's not really a point of having a phone because I don't have anyone to talk to. Surprised my ma still paying the bill.

Damien got the kids buckled into the car and we pulled off, heading for Los Angeles. I ended up drifting off to sleep as he was driving, but I woke up from him yelling at someone on the phone. I kept my eyes closed and listened.

"I have a fucking girlfriend man. Shut yo simple ass up 'fore I put you six under!" He yelled before hanging up the phone.

"Open your eyes crazy." He laughed.

"How you know I was woke?"

"One you in the front seat so I can easily see you. Two you accidentally blinked one eye."

I laughed, cause he was right. I really wanted to know who he was on the phone with, but I didn't want to start an argument.

"Whatchu thinking about?" He asked.

"None."

"You thinking about something, I can see the look on your face."

"Just the phone call, you were pretty loud." I stated.

"Just Quan, he was trying to make me come to a club tonight."

"Oh." I replied, closing the conversation and drifting back to sleep, cause we were stuck in traffic.

Damien POV

How could she not tell that I was lying? That wasn't no got damn Quan, it was Veronica's crazy ass. She talking about she cutting Zarielle out of pictures and we gone be a family again. Yeah, I miss my daughter, but I ain't giving up Zarielle to get back with her demonic ass. That bitch be on some Obsessed type shit. I just sat back in traffic thinking.

Omniscient POV

Hours later, they were finished shopping. They are now going to take a few family pictures. Damien paid the three hundred dollar package, which included multiple photos, a calendar, book, and cd.

After they completed their look, Damien couldn't wait to show her their surprise. He thought since she has never left Inglewood, he will get her and the kids on a private jet and let her choose wher they want to go.

"Z? Your eyes still closed?" Damien asked her as they began to walk down the red carpet. He had to push the kids.

"Yeah, but why the fuck is it so cold? I hope you ain't got my kids around all this wind nigga."

"Girl, open your eyes."

Zarielle opened her eyes and jumped up and down with excitement. She couldn't believe someone had done this for her. She wanted to cry, but she ended up hugging Damien.

"Thank you so much, D!" Zarielle cried out.

"Ain't no problem, where you want to go?"

"Atlanta." She stated.

"Atlanta it is, gone get on the plane."

The couple flew around everywhere. Zarielle would've been sleep by now, but she enjoyed looking at the clouds since she's never seen them so close before. Damien loved to watch her fall in love with all of these things. He likes that she is living the luxury life, it wasn't something she was used to living.

"You want something to eat?" Damien asked.

"Yeah."

"Pick a meal." Damien demanded, handing her a meal.

"Woah."

Zarielle has never seen meals so luxurious. And they all looked expensive, except the chicken tenders and fries.

"Can I get the steak and potatoes?" Zarielle asked the chef politely. He was waiting for a while now.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Water will do just fine." She smiled.

Damien just watched her every move. He was a grown man that fell in love with a child. For Zarielle's eighteenth birthday, he wants to do it big, but he has to find a way to get her famous on instagram and Twitter, so the whole California wants to come to her party.