||Two||

^^Damien above^^

Zarielle POV

"Girl, you ain't ever doing nothing! It been two weeks since ya moms was there. You can turn up again!" Yasmeen spoke through the phone.

"And, this man is annoying he always touching and feeling on somebody." I rolled my eyes.

"He touched your va jay jay?" I could hear her gasp.

"Yes."

"Hands inside pants?"

"Yup."

"Don't lie bitch, but don't it feel good?"

"Why the hell you choose to ask questions?" I laughed.

"Cause I can, but you still got the money you made?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Biscuit throwing a party tonight, you wanna go shopping and stuff for it?"

"Sure."

"Aight. I'mma be there in about two hours."

I hung up the phone and went to the bathroom. My house only got two bedrooms and one bath and this nigga just had to be in there. I knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Come on." He said.

The bathroom was lowkey big. Just spaced out.

"Can you leave? I gotta take a shower."

"I seen you naked before."

I rolled my eyes before cutting on the shower and taking off all my clothes. I tied my shoulder length curly hair into a bun.

I stepped into the steaming hot water, and lathered my body with the body wash. I looked behind the curtain and spotted the coconut oil and began to shave my entire body. I washed myself again before cutting off the shower getting out.

I heard the door shut and I didn't have a towel, so I exited the bathroom and tip toed to my room before realizing that Darius, the man, was letting people in.

"Ayoo D! Who that pretty little thing?" This man questioned. My room doesn't have a door ever since Darius kicked it down, so all I could do was cover my parts.

"My daughter now leave her the fuck alone."

"Uncover yourself it ain't nothing to hide." A different man spoke.

"No, leave me alone!"

"What the hell I just say? Nigga leave her alone." Darius spoke punching the man.

After he handled the rest of them, I put on my undergarments before deciding on what I want to wear. I decided to put on some acid washed ripped jeans, a red shirt and my red high top converse. I put my money in a wallet and put it in a wristlet with my phone.