Chapter 14

Short but hope you like it :P

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I sighed heavily and put on a BVB t-shirt. I looked at the clock in the wall, seeing it was 10:45.

Jake and Ashley were talking about video games while turning on the XBOX. CC was reading a guide from a war game and Jinxx was reading his favorite book. I didn't know how many times he'd read it.

I took my ipod and started listening to some music. When I turned it on a song from The Misfits started to sound. I was relaxed, with my eyes closed.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. CC jumped from his position and opened it. Iris came in the room, smiling as always. Her smile was simply gorgeous.

I decreased the volume of my ipod so I could hear what she was saying.

– Hi guys – she said as she came in.

– Hey – Jake and Ashley said at the same time not even looking at her. They were too concentrated in their video game.

– Hello – Jinxx said smirking after raising his eyes from the book.

I looked at her but just slightly smiled. The clock said it was 11:25, soon we would have lunch.

– Can we talk, Andy? – She said to me, I just nodded and we went out of the room.

She turned around to face me when we got to the emergency exit.

– I told you I was gonna think about it, and I made my decision – she breathed as she looked at me in the eyes. Her brown eyes were so beautiful.

I was nervous. My hands were sweating.

– So? – I asked leaning against the wall.

I was half sure that she wasn't going to accept me, I didn't know why, but I knew it somehow. I sighed.

IRIS'S P.O.V.

– We should try it, don't you think? – I asked him, with a smirk on my face.

His eyes were wide opened. Apparently he didn't know what to say, even I was surprised.

– Are you talking seriously? – he finally questioned.

I nodded. We both smirked. He came closer so we were face to face and kissed me passionately. I replied it, surrounding his neck with my arms.

After a very long kiss, we separated. I looked him, bitting my lower lip and blushing. A big smile plastered on his face.

– So can I officially say you're my girlfriend? – he said, raising an eyebrow while playing with a lock of my hair. He was so cute.