||One||

To the following who will be reading:

If you are going to read this book, please vote and comment. I would like to have feedback from all of my readers and fans. If you want me to read and vote on your books, say so, I'll add it to my Book Requests and I'll get to them when possible. Thank you and finish your awesome reading. 😘

🌾

^^Zarielle above.^^

May 23, 2015

Zarielle POV

"Inglewood ain't no joke girl." Yasmeen spoke to me as we walked back to the projects.

"I swear, I'm just glad school is out and my birthday coming up."

"Turn up, turn up! We gone be lit for your seventeenth."

"You know I can't afford a party, especially with my momma barely being here." I said back, glancing at a group of pretty fellas.

"Matter of fact, where she at?" She questioned, walking up the dingy steps.

"Shit, probably somewhere six feet under, I could careless."

"Why it's ya momma?"

"She ain't never here, she only pays the bills for me and never returns. I gotta hustle for everything else."

"Okay well, I gotta go, I'll see you later."

"Alright bye." I closed the door behind her.

Since school was out, I ain't have nothing else to do with my life. I decided to take a bubble bath before going out to make some money.

I got out of the tub and I decided I will walk around the neighborhood, and find somebody that's looking for me. The heat outside ain't no joke, and I have to dress inappropriately to attract males to me that's bringing enough money to the table.

I run track and play volleyball during the seasons, so my body is banging enough. I don't have a big chest, but my thighs thick enough, my booty small, but fat, and my stomach flat, I don't want to, but that's the way I have to show myself off.

I slipped on my undergarments, but ended up taking my sports bra back off. I pulled on a white mesh crop top, that had black hearts where the nipple is supposed to be. I pulled out some white shorts, that's so short, they are ending at the end of the pockets, those are real booty shorts. They call them the "thot shorts".

Since my waist is tiny, they are really loose up there, and my bright pink, lace panties will show. Then again, I will attract more people. I put on my white sandles and my feet looked real cute in them. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out. I'mma walk to the corner store, it might be some people out.

I walked down the steps and began to get attention by all types of boys and men who looked no older than thirty. I walked towards the store with my arms crossed as someone approached me.

"You giving out?" His deep voice asked.

"How much money you talking?" I turned around to see a tall, chocolate man.

"Five grand if you can take me to wonderland."

"Follow me." I winked at him before heading back to my house.

After finishing with that person, I locked my door and continued to count my small stack of cash. Putting on some leggings and a tank top and getting comfortable in my bed, I heard the front door unlock. Who the hell is it?

"Zariii!" It was my mothers voice.

"I'm in my room." I yelled back. Our house small, so she should hear me.

She came to the back with a man. She looked like a hoe and he looked as if he had a attitude, and I ain't with it.

"After I finish with him, he gone be living with you for a while." She talked.

"Why? He ain't my daddy."

"Yes he is." She talked back rolling her eyes and neck.

"No he ain't."

"But you gone give me what I want though." He got into my face.

"No I'm not, though." I said smartly.

"Well you can get out. You don't pay for nothing." My mom said.

I grabbed my money and iPhone 5 and walked towards the door.

"Nah! Take off the shit I bought you. That incluse bra and panties too."

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room.

"That's what I thought," she said. "Where you get that money from?"

"Don't worry about it!" I said.

"Lil hoe." She mumbled. "But once I finish with him, he all you."

She always hoeing around. Soon enough I heard her moaning and screaming and it wasn't pleasant to hear. The bed was squeaking too.

I just put on my earphones and went to sleep. They so fucking trifling I swear.

••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: So this is a new story, I just popped up with it and plotted. I wanted it to be different than my other books, where they all living good, so I needed someone to struggle.