Day 466 - March 22

Introduction:

Nope, nothing again for this today. -Dark

~*~*~*~

Today's Tidbit:

I'm going with something a bit different. It is a video, but it's not a song. Instead it's a rap battle between Katniss Everdeen and Hermione Granger. If you don't know who those two characters are then... Never mind, I won't go there. ;) But these guys do a lot of rap battles between all sorts of characters and even real people and it is pretty awesome. This one I just had to share. Who do you think won the battle?

~*~*~*~

Previously on CM UC:

Trouble starts early as Valin finds Bishop bleeding and weak with a neck wound in the wounds. Between himself and Dakelo, they are able to help him and stitch up the nasty stab wound, but afterwards Valin reveals that Isi is getting no better from her break down the day before, still shivering cold and seeming unresponsive. It is said as soon as she is better, they are moving onwards once more, much to Bishop's displeasure. With all parties in weary shape though, the argument for staying is held off for the need for rest.

Later that night, in the sight of the battles the day before, a cloaked figure it searching for something left behind while Kailyn watches. But not wanting to be seen, the figure quickly flees after finding what was lost with Kailyn and Sparrow now hot on his tail. He doesn't make it far before both Kailyn and a figure clad in white easily intercept him, while Sparrow catches up after being swatted away.

Turns out, the figure in white has a slight rocky history with the cloaked figure and it is soon realized that the figure is the Shadow King, and he is none too happy to be seeing White Raven. Seeing a chance after what appears to be an attack from the Raven, the Shadow King tries to flee away once more, but of course everyone follows.

Just when all think a fight will break out between the King and Raven from bad blood, it turns out that the Raven only seeks his help, needing to know how to disband dark magic or contain it for the succubi are being nuisances. He, however, refuses to help and directs her to ask Kailyn while Sparrow silently observes and asks questions. Kailyn is taken off guard by the attention drawn back to her once she believes she heard something in the woods. Not wanting to get involved more, she pleads knowing nothing while the Shadow King tries to slip away with Sparrow following him.

Hearing a noise again, Kailyn suddenly flees only to be met by a wolfhound and Ciara away from the others, leaving a fight to begin. White Raven tries to reason with the King for his help, as does Sparrow, but he is not interested in helping, nor is he forgiving for her trying to kill him many, many years ago. For reasons unknown though, he sends the shadows after a fleeing Kailyn to see she is alright, and it seems she can hold her own, at least until the fight with Ciara wears double on herself from the link shared to her mentor and Ciara manages to vanish away with her with only the shadows as witnesses. The Shadow King quickly gets fed up with the reasoning and takes his leave as well, leaving White Raven to leave with no luck, and Sparrow to go sleep in a hollow.

Just what is wrong with Isi that she is not going? Will this be it and they leave soon? Will Bishop be okay from his attack? What had the Shadow King come back for in the woods? Why does the White Raven seek the help of one she tried to kill? Does she have nowhere else to go for answers? And what will happen to Kailyn now that no one knows she is gone but again?

Find out next time in CM UC!