Day 457 - March 13

Introduction:

Nope, I got nothing new to say today. Although, for the next five-six days, my summaries might be half crap since I still have five more shifts to get through before I get a day off. -Dark

~*~*~*~

Today's Tidbit:

For the U.S. dwellers at least, today is time to spring the clocks forward an hour. So we lose an hour of sleep but we gain an hour of daylight at night. Which means Spring is nearly here! Hooray!

"The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also."
-Harriet Ann Jacobs

~*~*~*~

Previously on CM UC:

Two new faces have shown themselves in these woods. A young girl by the name of Sparrow, claiming to come from the sky and she has the wings to prove it; and a boy by the name of Kipkilo from Aurelium.

Chat takes its normal route of introductions and easy going talk about Isildilia, Sparrow, and Kipkilo. Though the chance to help Kailyn after Isi found her asleep and still wounded under a tree quickly disappears as she hurries off in fear.

Eventually, all parties involved must head off on their ways and the woods are met instead with a tiger and Hayis, leading to a slight scuffle between the two. Zelia and Kipkilo find themselves running smack into each other after Zelia believes Hayis was the Shadow King. Tension and nerves hang thick in the air among all parties though for awhile.

Once more people begin to disperse after things quiet down. Until a moment of mayhem returns with the Shadow King's return, ready for the people of the woods now. It's a quick ambush attack to Kailyn before he slips off to find Hayis once more, only for the shadow to again evade him while Abby and a friend of hers turn to help Kailyn.

And then things just...died.

Will the newcomers continue to come around? Is Isi's secret of being a Princess going to become wide spread now? How long of a game of cat and mouse will Hayis and the Shadow King play before things turn for the worse?

Find out next time in CM UC!