Day 453 - March 9

Introduction:

Nope, nothing new to report. Just a reminder though, if I'm updating the Who Are They? pages, most have yet to tell me if they need things changed or if they are okay for the characters listed. I've heard from a few of you, but not all. And yes, I do know I'm missing a few author names in the sections. I'll add them in next I get on to work on it. So whenever you guys think you can get updated descriptions of characters, or a yes answer to me if everything is good, that'd be great. Thanks. -Dark

~*~*~*~

Today's Tidbit:

Quote day!

"I'd rather dance with demons, they don't impose restrictions, then sing to the tune of a god with all his conditions."
-Dalena Duco

~*~*~*~

Previously on CM UC:

Another day, another few reveals.

Isildilia's traveling party -- Lord Valin and Dakelo, along with Litz the raven -- have finally found her and are eager to get her back on the road to where she is supposed to be headed as it is of the utmost importance. Many begin to learn that Bishop and Zelia are Praelias, not quite dragons, but similar in species. Sort of. Though it also seems Bishop is rather disheartened to hear Isildilia will be moving on her way. It is learned that Aiyae does not know how to kill a deer in which you can still harvest the meat of it, and he believes a bow is also a stick. Jacob has managed to return from his scuffle, only something has changed and it is quite apparent in his new attire and tense state. Kailyn returns only for a short while, not wanting to be seen by many, and by the end of the night she is off once more, plotting and planning.

Will the secrets come out yet? Might Isildilia be on her way now? Or will she return? Have Bishop and Zelia found any way home yet? Will Jacob be forced down a path he doesn't want against his foe? Or will he find help among the group of strangers? And just what is Kailyn up to now?

Find out next time in CM UC!