Day 445 - March 1: Back To The Beginning -- The Reset

It seems everyone has agreed to do a total reset on CM UC, so that starts now. Characters no longer remember each other, they have gone back to the people they were when they first walked into this world over a year ago now.

To sum up what is happening, the clearing has half become null. It will still be around but it is also not going to be the main setting anymore. The main setting is now going to be the Headquarters of this crossroads world. Characters will not show up randomly to start off, they will be summoned to this complex, and this is how they will meet.

Ebon will be starting off the summoning and meeting of our characters once more. She will be running the show of the Headquarters and our first plot, so wait for her cue to bring your character in. When you are ready to join in, leave a comment stating "(Ready to join the new world with -character(s) names-)" and she will reveal how your character(s) is summoned to this new setting. Once determined who is here to start, Ebon will kick start with the first comment for where everyone appears.

I believe everyone has been told a vague idea of how this reset is going to happen, but just in case, here's a brief explanation. Characters are being set back to who we first started with more than a year ago, you may use whichever characters you want of course yet. The first plot of this new world will be run by Ebon and may last for a little while as the characters once more become acquainted. After we are all settled and sorted, CM will run as freeform as it did before where we pick the plots happening to our characters. You may run your character as close to, or as far away from, as how they turned out in the last world of CM. You may change how some things happen, you may keep it completely the same. It is up to you how you portray your character this time around. New plots and or old ones from the start are welcome, let's make it interesting again.

The Headquarters will remain the main focus setting even after the first plot of their meeting one another again, but our beloved clearing will be a side setting  -- kind of like a training field for whatever purpose we need. There will be a page going up in the next day or so when everything is sorted of what the Headquarters looks like and the purposes of the people running it played by Ebon. Until then, Ebon will describe how the Headquarters works.

I think that's about it, any questions feel free to message Ebon or myself, though Ebon probably has the better answers than me right now on the Headquarters, I'm just organizing it all together.

Let all the characters meet for the first time once again in a new world! -Dark

"The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don't write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid's burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance."
-Richard Price