Day 448 - March 4

Introduction:

The characters have now been able to leave, so if you missed that tidbit and wish to have had your character leave for home, you may. They can return however you wish then, out of curiosity or out of another blue flash I suppose. -Dark

~*~*~*~

Today's Tidbit:

I'm going with a song today because someone accidentally got it stuck in my head randomly. You know who you are. :)

"Shot through the heart and you're to blame!
Darlin' you give love a bad name.
An angel's smile is what you sell.
You promise me heaven then put me through hell.
Chains of love got a hold on me,
When passion's a prison you can't break free.
Oh! You're a loaded gun, yeah.
Oh! There's nowhere to run.
No one can save me,
The damage is done."
-Bon Jovi, You Give Love A Bad Name

~*~*~*~

Previously on CM UC:

The characters awoke to find themselves trapped once more with still sign of any way home. A new face has been brought into the Headquarters as well by another flash of blue, Bishop. With nowhere to go yet, talk simply turns to more getting to know each other, but as more secrets are on the verge of coming out, some begin to shy away and try to distance themselves. Tension and fears begin to rise between some and a few starts of fights even begin to break out, heated and sharp words flying as everyone is on edgy and antsy.

Eventually, Taracus returns to inform everyone that the barriers are finally down and they may leave, though he hopes for their return for their help. In the end, some managed to find their own way back to their home realms -- either on their own or with the help of another -- and others having no way home choose to spend another night camped out.

Secrets are beginning to come out and it seems no one wants anyone to know them, promises and pleas flying that what is revealed will stay between the parties involved before one by one the people summoned here find their way out, or not.

Can anyone really trust their words though? Which secrets are going to come out first? Will those that made it home return at all? Or will they not show again? And will those that didn't find a way home yet, find one? Will anyone else look to have a wish granted by the Waylas?

Find out next time in CM UC!