Day 456 - March 12

Introduction:

Summary might be half crap today since I was gone most of yesterday. I'll put in what I know and sorry if I missed anything important. -Dark

~*~*~*~

Today's Tidbit:

Song day.

"Who knows how long
I've been awake now?
The shadows on my wall don't sleep.
They keep calling me,
Beckoning...
Who knows what's right?
The lines keep getting thinner.
My age has never made me wise,
But I keep pushing on and on and on and on.
There's nothing left to say now...
I'm giving up, giving up, hey hey, giving up now...
There's nothing left to say now...
I'm giving up, giving up, hey hey, giving up now..."
-Imagine Dragons, Nothing Left To Say

~*~*~*~

Previously on CM UC:

A new face has joined Isildilia's party, a wolf by the name of Froyza, from the home she is supposed to be heading to. Soon, another new face shows as well, bringing in Farashined with an unconscious and slightly hurt fluff ball named Faylor, who seems to have met most of them there already. Many of them have no qualms at all about being rudely blunt of Fara's patchworked skin and Cyclops eye as Rocco puts it.

Things become worrisome as Fara comments it was Aiyae gone mad that attacked them and caused Faylor to be hurt, leaving Isi's party on high alert and wary, which turns to uncomfortable talk of the infected finding her. Though not before Bishop gives Isi and Dakelo a fright to show up in his dragon-like form. Faces come and go -- including Jacob and Kailyn -- as they tend to their own matters and soon most have drifted off.

Until the sound of someone being thrown with a loud crack alerts any left, including Bishop, Kailyn, and Abby. It seems the dark, white crescent smile creature who loves spilling secrets has found the red-eyed shadow Hayis at last now. But no is privy to just letting the bad guy waltz around throwing Hayis around and others step in, even if it leads to injury. In the end, with the help of a sudden appearance of Donna, they learn light magic is his weakness and manage to drive him off and allow Hayis to escape, though the revealed Shadow King is none too happy.

In the after math, the fight takes its toll with a new problem rising by Bishop trying to help one injured, quickly resolved by mistake, and soon most must go off to tend to their own matters and homes, and leaving one particular witch unconscious under a tree for the night.

Does Froyza's appearance mean Isi's party must move on soon? What happened to Aiyae? Was Fara telling the truth about him going mad and attacking? Is this the last of the Shadow King they will see? How many more secrets might he spill? And will they learn what his powers are now that they know his weakness?

Find out next time in CM UC!