Interviews!!! :D

Hey guys! I'm sorry to say that this isn't a part of Jerk and the Pea. But, some interviews with fans! I hope you like them, and lease check out their stories!

Interview with Lizzyray! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!

[Oh by the way, this is my way of cheating out of writing(: Hope you enjoy my cheating!]

Question 1: Do you think random people are cool or annoying?

Answer: Depends if I like the person or not but they make me laugh at the things they say and do.

Question 2: Who? Like, random people?

Answer: The random people. Sometimes I love them

Question 3: Aha, 'sometimes'.

Answer: I guess I'm an emotional person who gets in moods but most of the time I'm the random person

Question 4: If someone did a science experiment at home and it turned out badly, what would you think of them as? A) Stupid. B) Stupid for even attempting it. Or C) Random

Answer: Stupid(A) but I would most likely do the same thing.

Comment 1(From XDMWMX): I'll take that to heart :P

Comment 2(From Lizzyray): Srry my bad

Comment 3(From XDMWMX): Hahaha dont feel sorry!!!

Comment 4(From Lizzyray): :) I dont

Comment 5(From XDMWMX): ...On with the next question!

Comment 6(From Lizzyray): k

Question 5: What stories are you currently working on?

Answer: Well a few

Question 6: Titles?

Answer: Rulers Academy, Falling For The Best Friend, Obsessed By CreativeLizzy And Dance For Me by NayaRay last two are co-written.

Question 7: Oh!!!! So which one do you recommend for the readers who are reading this interview?

Answer: Well I love writing Falling For The Best Friend, so that one.

Question 8: Haha! So, do you want to give us a summary about it?

Answer: Sure.

Summary of Falling For The Best Friend:

After years of friendship Ethan falls in love with Averys older sister. Avery discovers her love for him. Heart broken. Avery reaches out to someone else and makes Ethan uncomfortable? okay jealous as Hell but Avery and Ethan stay best friends till the end like they promised but they find end coming faster and faster as one of them is getting married to the " love of their live" Will friendship hold or will it crash and burn? Read to find out you my be even surprised at what you will find.

Question 9: Can you guess what question this is?

Answer: No.

Comment 7: Well good enough for trying(: It was number nine. :)

Comment 8: Okay I'm not good with guessing games.

(You hear that people? She's not good with guessing games! We learnt something about her!)

Question 10: Thanks for sharing that!!! :) Anything else you want to say to all the people who are reading this interview?

Answer: Well um...Please check out my story and enjoy it.