Chapter [5]

Anyone think I should change the cover? Yeah? No? Hm, just wondering!

Ermm, so I'm confused lately.

Some people are saying they like my writing style; Short and choppy - Easy to read

But others; Paragraphs are better

Confused...Very confused...

I personally like my sentences short and choppy, BECAUSE, it makes it THAT more dramatic.

Here, if you don't wanna read this, look for ***** somewhere at the bottom. Scroll on down if you don't wanna hear my lecture[:

So, people who're reading this, you guys are the awesome ones(: I give my thanks to you.

Now, on with the subject.

I don't like paragraphs that much because it goes on and on and on and it's like, "...URGH hurry up!"

So if there was a sentence you had to write, would you rather put,

A.) She was so mean, I wanted to hit her. Bitch.

OR

B.) She was so mean, I wanted to hit her.

Bitch!

See? In my opinion it's more dramatic.

*****

Anyways, read my little children(:

I'm gunna try to make it really funny!!! :D

Goal: 3 pages

____________________________________________

[Avery POV]

I was sleeping very peacefully, until my phone rang.

"URGH! Stupid phone!" I mutter to myself.

Stupid phone.

Stupid person who made the ph-...

No, I take that back. I freakin' love my phone. It's like my life-line.

Anyways, I see that it's from Kyran...

I AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!! SO MAD!

The text says in all caps.

Crap...

I decide to go outside and breath the fear out of me. Gosh maybe I should just go back home and take the feeling of ignorance again.

...Nah! Ian's so much more fun to be around!

I look around the cold nigh- I mean morning - but froze in place when I see a figure standing maybe about eleven feet away from me.

I yelp quietly, and hurry back into the house. I slam the door shut, lock it, and breath in and out.

I decide what to do, and it involves Ian. I scamper up the stairs, and barge into Ian's room. I see him laying his in bed, with his full pink lips open slightly. His chest was rising up and down. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. His face looked soft like vevet, but strong and squared.

The only thing that was bad about him is that if you tried to touch his cheeks, he'll probably bite or something.

Ian's blonde hair was messed up which looked really hot on him.