Chapter 13

....

(: Hello my people. That was such a LONG wait! *GASP* 2 DAYS?! Gosh guys! (Hear the sarcasm in that?) Kay, so school starts on Friday, and then after that, dum dum dummmm! I'll only be able to upload on the weekends. Lemme do the math for you - 5 day wait.

I've gotten death threats about this story...Uhmm...Yeah, I'm glad you like the story THAT much you guys. *Laughs nervously*

Here's more of JATP! (Jerk and the Pea) (:

Hope you enjoy...

Dedi: To TessaJems. Omg, she is SUCH a sweetheart...In a strict type of way! She's goi-...Well it would be a spoiler for her story, so I'm not telling you guys but PLEASE check out her stories! :)

______________________________________________________________________

[Avery POV]

After I had thrown up in Ian's car, I was waiting for Ian to stab me with a knife or something. But instead, he just laughs.

"Wow Avery."

"...You're not...Not mad?" I ask softly, wincing a bit when he shifts towards me.

"Nah, I'm mad at you enough these days. I-,"

"Hey guys!" Someone says outside of the car. I look outside and see that it's Steven. Ian groans, but rolls down the window so Steven can talk. Great. The school ditching guy.

"What?" Ian hisses. Ian and Steven had an interesting friendship. Ian didn't seem to like Steven, but Steven totally worshipped Ian's feet.

"Can I-...Whoa it smells like puke in here!" Steven exclaims. I blush deep red, and try to change the subject.

"So why are you here Steven?"

"You threw up!" Steven yells to the whole world. I groan, and so does Ian.

"Shut up! She's sick!" Ian explains. Steven narrows his eyes in suspicion.

"Is...Are you pregnant?" He asks with an eyebrow raised. Steven's brown eyes were amusing to me, and his blonde hair was all messed up - an attempt to look like Ian. I sigh in aggravation.

"Ian, let's just go."

"No, we have to deal with this now. Yes she's pregnant Steven." Ian lies. Steven widens his big brown eyes in shock. 

"And you didn't TELL me?! Tell me all the details." He fiercely whispers across me to Ian. Yeah, like I can't hear it.

"We're going to go, Steven." Ian announces, and starts the engine.

"Wait no! How long haven't you told me and kept me from this?! A week? A month?...A year?"

I try to not burst into laughter. I haven't even known Ian for a month let alone a year!

"Wow, uhm, I'm gunna go now." Ian says, and pulls out of the driveway.

Or tries to.

"AVERY JUNE!" I hear someone scream my name. Chills run up and down my spine as I hear Kyran yell my name.

Ian stops driving, and looks at me. I sigh, and close my eyes. This needs to be done.

...Right?

"AVERY JUNE. What are you doing with...HIM?!" She screams.

"My...boyfriend?" I manage to choke out.

"Well...I mean...Yeah sure, your boyfriend. You LEFT." She yells, opening her arms in aggravation.