Chapter [6]

Hello! Thanks to everyone who's reading this far! And all the people who fanned! I may not reply to your comments, but whatever you commented, it's locked in my brain(: [...That may have sounded weird...] Uhm, yeah(:

Do you wanna hear what my parents are like? Kay.

I tripped in my room today, right? Really hard, actually. I now have a scrape on my knee ): Anyways, it goes BOOM cuz I'm such a fatass >.<

Then, my dad barges in the room, his eyes wide.

Oh, my dad loves me!

"Did you break anything?! Did you screw anything up?!"

...

Thanks, dad. Thanks.

[Later on after dinner]

"It's filet miGnon!" My dad yells at my mom.

My mother scowls.

"Mignon! You don't pronounce the G!"

My father groans.

"URGH. It's miGnon!"

I'm just laughing my bruised fat ass off(:

My messed up family.... :P

Haha, enjoy!

Goal: 2 pages

_______________________________________________________

[Ian POV]

I couldn't sleep after the...'incident' with Avery.

The way her chest was rising and falling after I was hitting her with the spatula...The way she always smart-mouthed me...Not showing any signs of back down...

Hadn't I wished for this a couple days ago?

Well you know what they say...Be careful what you wish for, yeah?

No, Ian. No.

Pfft, me? With Avery?

Okay, maybe she's a little bit hot. But gross. Not my type of chick.

Nope.

I sigh, and get up from my warm cozy bed, then jog downstairs. According to the clock, it was six in the morning.

I hear light snoring from the living room, so I walk over there with my bare feet and boxers. I chuckle lightly at the thought of Avery waking up and screaming.

Brown hair was splattered across the couch, and I see Avery's face. She looked...actually pretty nice and peaceful when she slept.

Ew, now I feel like Steven, watching her...

I scan my eyes towards her body, and see that's she's wearing a purple tank top and snowmen pj's...

Kid much? I think.

I smile because she looked really funny in them, but then quickly scowl.

Avery.

Why am I agreeing to babysit her? I mean, I guess she was fun to be around. And her family doesn't pay attention to her because of the newborn baby...

My heart sinks a little in sorrow, as I look at the girl.

Maybe she just wanted attention...

An idea pops into my head, and I stride over to the garage. I then start taking wood out from the back of the garage, where I stored a bunch of it when I was moving. I didn't know, it seemed like such a waste to throw them away. Whew, good thing I didn't.