Chapter [15]

:) hi there!

I am typing this on my dads new iPhone so sorry if I make mistakes!! It's soooo funny cuz he doesn't even like know what's going on with the phone and I'm like "dad press that...no, not that one. THAT one" and he still doesn't press it!!! Hahahaha very funny and amusing for me and my mom. Ahhh.... Another chap of princess and the pea!!

Sorry I threatened! :( Please don't be mad! I was just kinda sad cuz the story isn't going to the way I wanted! So I was like grrrr....):

Dedi: Tessagems. Seriously guys, she's like...The best of the best! No joke, she actually commented like 6 times just so my message board would be 10 comments. She also evened my vote out to a hundred, and now it's turned red. Seriously, BEST GIRL EVER. Check out her stories too! I'm gunna be in one!!! :D You guys are really cool also, whoever commented(: I LOVE YOU ALLLLL.

So anyways, this is the upload of the week! :'( IKR? TERRIFYING.

Enjoy(:

Goal: 2 pgs

____________________________________________________________________________

[Ian POV]

I didn't even bother chasing Kyran and Avery out the door. I didn't even bother trying to call Avery. I just...I'm very...Mellow now.

"Hey Ian, are you-,"

"SHUT UP JONES! NO ONE LIKES YOU, GO AWAY." I hiss. Jones's eyes go round, as he quietly walks away.

See what I mean about mellow? Mom tells me that I have to go to school tomorrow. Yeah, and face everyone? Please.

I take my phone out of my pocket, and see if anyone's texted me.

Thirty two texts.

...

Hm. Thirty two.

I opened one, and saw it was from...? Hey Ian! It's A...I saw an A in the name, and my heart sped up. It's gotta be Avery!

Hey Ian! It's Ally! I was just wondering, when are you coming back to school? We all miss you!

Ally.

I'm speechless. Maybe I'll get a text from...What's his face? Derick? Yeah, maybe I'll get a text from him too! Do you sense the sarcasm in that? You sure? Good.

"Ian, get down here! NOW." I sigh, and jump off my bed. I hear my mom's raspy voice try to call my name. Maybe it's because she's always screaming at the whole family.

"What?" I say, venom accidently slipping out of my mouth. Mom raises her eye brows at me, daring to yell at me for doing just that.

"I knew that girl wasn't good for you." She says, her gray eyes going darker. My eyes are probably as dark as a storm right now...(We're reviewing similies and metaphors in language arts right now...(: )

"You said before that we're good together," I say, trying not to hiss anymore anger at her. But I wanted to. Oh, I wanted to.

"Well, that was just a test. You failed that test."

No shit.

"MOM!"

"IAN!"

I clench my hands in anger. Why was I even here? I have a freaking house thirty minutes away from this hell hole.

"Bye then." I storm off in anger, my fists clenching so hard, my nails jagging into my palms.

"Ian! IAN!"

I don't listen to my mom scream my name, as I pack my things to leave. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see a purple duffel bag laying on the floor all alone. I squint my eyes to look at it, but see no sign of name. I pick it up slowly, and realize that,

"It's Avery's." I say outloud. I gulp, blink a few times, and put the strap on my shoulder. It actually even smelled like her.

It seemed like five years she left me, instead of ten minutes.

I storm out of the house without anyone pestering me. They knew I was mad, and when I'm mad, I tend to get...Well...Avery knows what happens.

I jump in my car, and put the engine up to 90. My head blurred with visions of Avery. Avery - Laughing. Avery - Jumping out of closet doors and scaring the crap out of me.

And last but not least...

Avery - Kissing me.

Rain started pounding against the windowshield. What the hell? When did it start raining? While I was recalling when it started raining, my phone starts buzzing. I look at the screen, and see that it's-,

"AVERY!" I cry. I hear hysterical sobbing on the other line. "Avery! AVERY!" I cry desperately.

"I-I hate Kyran!" I hear Avery say in a shaky voice.

"WHAT? EVERYONE DOES!" I still can't believe this is what she called me for.

"She's so mean!"

Ah, see only Avery would call me because someone was 'mean' to her.

"Okay, where are you?" I ask.

"Home. Where else dumbass?"

Well, at least she was back.

"Why can't you just run away?"

"Pfft, yeah. Like she would actually let me. She's watching my every move."

"...Where exactly do you live, Avery?"

"Why?"

"I'll come rescue you, princess."

_________________________________________________________

TA DA.

OMG. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A SUPER LONG TIME!!!!!! D:

Hope you liked!!!

And thank you guys for all the patience! :D LOVE YOU ALL

XXDMWMXX