Chapter [12]

A/N at the top is gunna be very short today(:

Enjoy

Goal: 3 pages

P.S. (To all you people who commented on chap 11, and predicted who it was...Props to you for guessing!)

Conga Line Amount: 6 People

Oh yeahhh(:

Dedi: MellisaVictorian

Check out her stories yeah? They're good! Hope you feel better girl! (:

_________________________________________________________________

[Ian POV]

Avery and I dress up nicely to go the dinner where we were going to meet Jones's girlfriend. I bet there was something wrong with her because...Well, she was with Jones!

"Hey, you ready?" I call out towards the bathroom.

"Yeah. Almost." Avery calls back from the room. She was in there for about thirty minutes changing. Pfft, women. After about three more minutes of me sitting on the bed, the door unlocks, and opens. Then I see Aver-

...Da-mn! She's wearing a short, strapless cocktail dress with thick red straps zig-zagged across the dress.

"Do I look okay?" She asks, clearly self conscience about her apperance. I don't know why, though. She looked absoulutely...Wow.

"You look great." I say in a breathless voice.

"And what kind of 'wow' is that mister Corlett? Close your mouth and stop gaping now." Avery says smugly. She probably realized that she pretty much has full control over me now.

"Let's go." I say, gulping loudly and changing the subject.

"Okay." Avery shrugs, and walks by me. I happen to take a breath of air, and become toxicated with a sweet smell of...Sweetness. She smelt like she poured sugar all over her or something. I close my eyes and slowly intake the smell.

"Uhh..Ian?" I hear Avery ask. I gulp loudly, and smile uneasily at Avery.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming."

Gosh I'm going to have to get my head on straight...

Later...(: [*Narrator voice* Ian and Avery go to the dinner, and Steven ends up being there too. Everyone is extremely annoyed with him.]

"And then, the guy says, 'You're not supposed to be-," Steven was telling a boring story about him ditching school.

"Oh kill me now." Avery cuts in, rolling her eyes. Everyone sighs a breath of relief. I pat my hand on Avery's thigh in , and she jumps a little in shock. But she quickly recovers when she realizes it's me.

We were sitting at a huge table because, 'We' was: Avery, mom, dad, Violet, Scarlett, Ivy, Finn, Flora, and me. Then there were two empty seats for Jones and the mystery girl.

"So when is Jones coming in, Ian?" My mom asks, her voice strained. Avery also looks at me in question. I check my phone.

"Apparently, five minutes ago."

I hear Avery's stomach grumble, and I looks at her.

"You hungry Ave?" I ask. She roll my eyes.

"No, that was just my stomach saying hi to you." She say sarcastically. I chuckles, and then Finn starts crying. My mom rushes over and hushes him up.