Chapter [9]

No pic today guys! Sorry! :/

Uhm, so I recently got banned from the computer from my dad, and have an hour to type this shizz up(: Haha, so bear with me guys! -__-

Aight, so, I've been trying to write paragraphs, really. But, I certainly suck at it...So uhm...anyone up for proof reading? You'll get to read it first!!!...Aha...Idk if that's a super great thing or not...heh heh...

Kay, back to the sub.

Hope you enjoy it...and I'm really sorry if you don't like it cuz it's too short...I got threatened again(: ehh don't worry, she's super nice(;

Uhm, and there's going to be more dialogue in this chap then descriptions. If you don't like it, don't flippin comment.

Please.

All rightttt<3 Let's start this firetrucking story!!! [:

Goal: 2 pages

_______________________________________________________________________________

[Avery POV]

What am I gunna do?! School starts tomorrow and...URGHHH.

I know! I know what to do! My mind shrieks at me.

What is it? I snap at my mind. My mind and my mouth don't get along. Can't you tell? Or no?

Kill Ian, act like him at his school, and wait 'till Friday! Then, when nobody suspect-,

Shut up. I hiss to myself...Or was it my brain? My mind stops giving me stupid ass ideas as I put up a wall to block it out.

And plus, I add. I don't know how to act like a total jerk.

OHHHH!!! My mind cries, and hi-fives me.

....

Don't ask.

I suddenly come back to Earth, and see Ian staring at me. The rain had stopped, but the wind was picking up instead.

"What?" I ask Ian.

"You seemed to fighting with yourself or something." Ian says.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Just now!"

"I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were!"

"Oh, so now you know what I'm thinking?"

"I've alays knew what you were thinking."

"Pfft! What am I think right now then?"

Ian stares deeply into my gray eyes, and I stare back. His pink full lips smile at me whole heartedly.

"You wanna kiss me." He states.

I scoff dramatically, and laugh in his face.

"HAHA!! ME?! PFFT!" I deny. I actually...was thinking about it...Just a little bit...

Ian stares at me more in suspicion, and I smile playfully. I grin more when his eyes glint with pure satisfaction.

"We'll see." He says, and gets up from the muddy ground.

Gah, I probably look horrib-

"You look like a clown, Ave." Ian comments.

"The feeling is mutual. But I've been wanting to tell that to your face for a long time now." I smirk. Ian rolls sparkling gray eyes.