Chapter [10]

The 10th chap of, "Princess and the Pea? No no, it's JERK and the Pea!" !!!!

So, today I realized I have serious problems when I was writing a rough draft of this story in my notebook. My writing pen had fell on the ground. I went into hysterics, and was like, "WHERE'D IT GO?!"...

Uhm, so I recently got a demand for 20 pages? Yeah, uhm, sadly, I don't have writing stamina to write that long.

I would if I could though!

But I'll try to make this 5...Now, I'm sorry if it doesn't go that far. But I tried. I really did...Kinda. JKING!

Aight, so let's DO this you guys! Who wants to splash into Avery and Ian's personal lifes?

I DO! I DO!

Kay(:

Enjoy!

(Please listen to song on the right!) X

Usual Goal: 2 pages

NEW GOAL: 5 PAGES!

P.S. Anyone who wants to join the conga line, please chat me about it. :) Lmfao. Right now it's me and LactoseFire(:

____________________________________________________________________

[Ian POV]

Avery had fallen asleep on my shoulder, and was snoring lightly. I hadn't fallen asleep at all because the worry was getting to me. Is she even alright? I sigh and close my eyes.

Is it possible to fall for someone in three days? Is it really true that things happen for a reason? Maybe because it rained, she came to my house. And I didn't let her in, and she tried hardeI look at Avery. Her bronze colored hair was splattered on my shoulder. Her chest was rising and falling. Her red, full lips were parted slightly as she breathed in and out... She seemed so at peace when she was sleeping.

"Avery," I whisper. It was about four in the morning, and the house was dead silent.

Finally.

"Avery." I shake her a bit. Her gray eyes open lazily.

"What?" She croaks, trying to fall asleep again. I thought it was pretty cute that she had practically lost her voice. That way, she can't really smart mouth me.

"You're awake."

"Nah, I'm sleeping." She says sarcastically.

"C'mon, let's go outside. Before anyone wakes up or anything." I say, and slowly get out of the bed we were both laying on.

"I don't feel good, Ian. I think I should just stay here."

"Ugh come on Avery. Let's go. Get up."

"I really shouldn't."

"Avery, we're just going to go outside. I'm not gonna do anything to you. I won't kill you or anything. I promise." I say in an irritated voice.

"I know. It's just that I don't feel good, Ian."

I roll my eyes and walk over to her side of the bed. Then I pick her up, and start walking toward the door.

"What time is it?" She asks, while coming closer to me. Her tiny, slender hands looped around my neck, and her face was buried in my shoulder.