Chapter [11]

Hey hey! This chap is gunna skip a few days yeah? When Avery's feeling a little better, and their romance get's a little...Steamy-er(;

Pfft, you knew it was happening. Close your mouth and stop gasping! St-op it...You knew she was gunna get pregnant too! Jeez!

OMG JAYKAY. THAT WAS A JOKE. I PROMISE! SHE IS NOT PREGNANT! Ahahaha(: Im such a joker!...Not the scary kind though(:

Aight let's start this.

Dedication to Sister76! She's a real sweetheart, and her stories are good! Props to her, because she broke a boys heart. Let us all applaud to her! We should all look up to her(; Lmfao nahh, she was really sweet and chatted me(:

Conga line members: Me, LactoseFire, and Sister76.

Oh yeah, we're having so much funn!!!

Tell me if you wanna join, now(;

Goal: 3 pages

____________________________________________

[Avery POV]

"What are we going to do?!" Ian hisses.

"Open a cook book or something!" I say hopelessly. Ian shakes his head.

"No cook book around here." He states. I start panicking. No firetrucking cook book?! Ian suddenly laughs.

"I can't believe we're in this mess." He says, and drags me towards him. I grab the drawer nearby, and refuse to let go. I don't want to go in his arms right now!

"Ian!" I shriek. He pulls my shirt a little harder, and I start laughing. Then coughing.

He let's go because he - well obviously - hears my hysterical coughing.

"Are you okay?" He asks in concern.

"Yeah." I reply as Ian pats my back gently. I cough a little more, but then eventually settle down. I let go of the drawer in the kitchen, and get back to work.

"Alright Ian. Let's do this!" I say in a determined tone.

"Wash your hands first!" Ian orders, his gray eyes sparkling.

"Why? They're not dirty or anything." I say innocently. Ian rolls his eyes, and chuckles.

"Just do it Avery. Here, I'll do it with you." He offers.

"No!" I whine.

"Avery!"

"Ian!" I mock.

"C'mere bab-,"

Stop. So, let's start from the beggining of this whole mess shall we?

After I had fallen asleep on Ian's shoulder for the second time, it was pretty...I don't know, weird after that. Don't worry, a 'good' kind of weird. We started laughing together more, hugging more, and we also have been pretty open to each other often.

I know right? Pretty crazy?

You don't know the half of it.

I met Ian's siblings, and they're all funny; I swear. Flora is the cutest ever. Her large gray eyes always go wide when she sees Ian and me talking and laughing. I know this, because she asked us one time if we were in love like her mommy and daddy.

...

The answer was an immediate no, but my heart sunk a little. I mean, maybe I had small feelings for Ian? Maybe?