Chapter [16]

Awww I love all the comments you guys give me!

Dedi: Iamthedryad

She's so sweet!!! :)

Thanks for keeping up with the story guys! You guys rock!

So, I'll get to it on the story, what you came here for eh?

Ok!

Enjoy!

Goal: 3 pages

(Sorry for the long wait(: )

(:

__________________________________________________

[Avery POV]

I'm on the phone with Ian, and I hear the panic in his voice when he calls me princess. I roll my eyes, and keep talking. I'm in the closet, where Kyran can't find me.

"I live where you don't, you loser," I say in disgust. I hear Ian sigh very impatiently.

"Avery June, tell me where you live."

"Nuh, uh, uh." I say in a disapproving tone. "It's Avery June, the princess. You know, according to you!" I say, bursting out in laughter. There's silence on the other side, so I assume he doesn't get it.

"Okay, so you know how you-,"

"I GOT it Avery. Jeez." I hear him sigh in aggravation.

"And plus, you really don't care about me. You didn't even chase me down!" I rant on, crushing the phone in my hands...Or trying to.

No go.

"Avery, do you know how-,"

"I'm not finished dickwad! You didn't even call me if you didn't.." I suddenly hear footsteps approaching to the closet where I was hidden.

"I gotta go, Ian! Bye!" I hiss into the phone, and end the call. I hear, "Wait, Aver-," But...TOO LATE! Haha! I'm so evil!

Oh crap I forgot about Kyran.

"I know you're in there, Avery."

I keep silent, and hold my breath. One move or a slight rustle, I'm ruined. I stare at the door, daring her to open it. The door's handel jiggles but doesn't open.

I smile in satisfaction because I was smart enough to lock it this time!

See that everyone? That's SKILL.

"Fine, mind as well tell you in there." I hear Kyran murmur in defeat.

Tell me what?

I keep silent, but wondering what could possibly be what she was about to tell me. Was it that she was a cyborg from another planet where they eat each other? Because that's what I think. (People who agree put whoop whoop in your comment(; )

I listen for any sign of her telling me what was going on.

"Your parents...Aren't your parents..."

My mouth gapes open, as I suddenly intake some warm breath from the hot closet.

"Do you know how old I am, Avery?" My cousin asks. I think in the back of my mind.

Right? Yeah, Kyran was an old cousin, because her mom had her at a really young age...I think.

It's because my parents told me that I shouldn't ask stuff like that. So naturally, I didn't ask at all. I just know minor details.

"I'm twenty two."