Chapter [4]

Hey!

So, I'm dedicating this story to Thepigs, because when the story hit, she really supported me through all of my hysterics.

Thanks Lisa!

She's a really talented writer, and I suggest you read her works(:

Ahaha, today, my friend came over, and she's like, "You write a lot of bold."

Yeah, so I can cheat a little(:

S-o, hope you like the story guys!

Goal: 2 pages

________________________________________________________________________

[Ian POV]

After dinner, I had asked if Avery could do the dishes.

Yeah, big mistake.

"Why do I have to do it?" She asks, pouting. I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Why did I have to take you in? Why do I have to feed you? Why do I-,"

"Talk so much? I don't know. It'll be a mystery for the both of us." She says, a smile dancing on her cherry red lips.

I glare at Avery.

"The talking belongs to you." I hiss.

"Pfft, yeah. Su-re, Ian."

"Ugh, fine. I'll do the dishes, but you're going to watch. So next time, you'll know how to do it. Okay?" I say sternley, picking up the plates from the table.

"Sure, whatever." I hear Avery mutter, as I roll my eyes.

Like I said before; I'll never understand girls like Avery.

Ding dong.

The doorbell rings, and Avery suddenly jumps up from the chair.

"Saved by the bell!" She cries, and runs towards the door. I shake my head, and chuckle lightly.

It's pretty hilarious how she think she's going to get out of this chore.

[Avery POV]

I yank open the door, and peer outside in the cool night air. Then I come face to face with a blonde haired girl.

Looked a tad desperate, but what do I know?

"Can I...Help you?" I ask a little awkwardly.

The girl's blue eyes widen, as she shakes her head vigorously, like she was in denial.

"Who are you?!" She hisses at me. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Human! You?" I say back sarcastically. I see green gum in her big lipstick-ed mouth. I notice it, because A) She chews it really loudly B) She was annoying already.

Bitch.

"I'm Tammy. Where's Ian?" She asks, trying to peak over my shoulder. I have an urge to block her from looking into the house.

Just an urge, I didn't though.

"Oh! You're Tammy?!" I ask. She stops trying to look over my shoulder, and looks at me straight in the face.

Jeez...

"Why? Did Ian say anything about me? Did he?" Tammy says desperately.

"Oh yeah, totally." I lie.