Chapter 14

"So we're sharing a room?" I asked Hades.

We were sitting on the couch just relaxing and talking after the stressful day. Truthfully I wasn't sure what time of day it was or even how long I was stuck in Blondie's cell. Just another thing to add to my growing list of questions.

I don't mind sharing the room with Hades but I'm not sure I wanna share a bed with him. I know he wouldn't do anything without consent but I was still nervous about what our arrangements would be.

"Yes my anima. But if it makes you uncomfortable I'll sleep on the couch but I'm not going to leave you alone right now after you had just been kidnapped.

"Okay thank you."
"You're welcome "
"Hey can you answer a few more of my questions?" I asked in a hopeful tone.
"Of course. I'll always answer your questions.

"How long was I with Blondie? Also why haven't I seen any spirits wandering around me lately? I'm assuming that's your doing as I usually see one or two a day.

"Blondie had you for about eight hours" he said his voice still slighttly angry. I put a soothing hand on his arm and he instantly untensed then continued what he was saying. I placed a spirit masking protection on you. The only ones who can see you are the ones I allow to do so. Every servant and inhabitant of my home can see you. I apologize for not getting your permission first though but it was for protection.

"It's fine I was just curious" I responded while yawning.

These past few days have been so stressful and it made me constantly tired and exhausted even if I had just woken up two hours before. Hades seemed to have noticed my state and rose from the couch bringing me with him.
"Why don't you get ready for bed? The closet is the door on the right and your clothes are on the left side."

I made my way into the closet and I was amazed by the size of it. That little door hid any woman's dream. The back wall was covered with a floor to ceiling mirror and there was a medium padded stool in the middle. The left and right walls had shelves near the bottom and a long bar st the top. I looked at the right side that was Hades and it seemed that he didn't have much diversity in clothing. On the rack was a few jackets and fancy suits. There was stacks of plain colored t-shirts and blue jeans, some light and some dark. Beneath that he had his shoes, all neatly organized by style. Tennis shoes on the right and dress shoes on the left.

Then I looked to my side of the closet. It was a mess of colors and designs. I wouldn't call myself a shopaholic but I often found myself buying new clothes just because they were at a "bargin" price. Needless to say I always had something to wear.

Luckily for me someone had organized it for me and they did one hell of a job too. My night clothes were on the bottom shelf. My shirts either hung up if they were nice blouses or they were impeccably folded and placed on the middle shelf. My pants were on the top shelf and all my dresses were hung up and ordered by color. My shoes had their place on the floor and organized much like Hades'.

I realized I had been gawking at the closet and quickly threw on the closest pj's which just happened to be and old Green Day band tee and some grey cotton sleeping shorts. Satisfied that I was decent I left the closet.

I noticed that Hades had made up the couch and was lounging on it. He sat up immediately and past by me and headed to the closet while ever so slightly brushing our arms together as he went. It sent a shiver up my spine.

To distract myself I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth. Fortunately my toothbrush had been transfered over to Hades house along with my clothes.

I walked out and settled myself onto the comfy looking queen bed and it was indeed comfy. It was better than memory foam. I know I'll have no problems falling asleep in this bed!

Just as I had gotten comfortable Hades walked out. He was just wearing a pair of black boxers and his chest was on full display. I couldn't help but ogle him. With every step he took his muscles flexed. His hair was messy like he had just run his hands through it. I was probably drooling. He didn't seem to notice my wandering eyes though which was good for me because I don't know how I would handle the embarrassment of being caught staring at him like a stary eyed teenager. He turned off the lights while telling me goodnight and I could hear him settle himself on the couch.

After about thirty minutes I still hadn't fallen asleep. I think it was mostly due to guilt. I had this large bed all to myself and I could hear Hades constantly tossing and turning as he tried to get comfortable on the to small couch. With a sigh I invited him to sleep on the bed.

"Hades I changed my mind. You can come sleep on the bed if you want."

I heard him get up and then I felt the bed shift behind me. I instantly felt warmth radiating off of him like a furnace but it was a comfortable warmth.

"Thank you" he said and soon after I sensed myself falling into a deep sleep but not before I felt Hades' arm wrap around my waist bringing me closer to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the filler chapter I've got a bit of writers block.
Oh and don't forget to vote!