Chapter 10

It's three a.m. and i can't sleep. Hades is still outside my door waiting for me to open it. He's stopped knocking but I know he's still out there waiting because I can here him shifting positions every once and a while. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. I've already forgiven him against my better judgment because I just can't stay mad at him but I think I'll wait a bit before telling him that.

I feel like I have no choice in my emotions towards him either. When he's upset and confused like right now I feel bad and I just want to comfort him. When he smiles or laughs it makes me happy. It kinda sounds like how people talk about love. But how can I love a man I barley know?

Maybe I'm just over thinking things. Would falling for him be such a bad thing? I just need to figure out what an anima is then maybe just maybe I'd be more willing to fall headfirst into this new world filled with mythological beings that I had never thought existed.

Sighing I got up and decided I would stop acting childish and talk to him. I walked across the room and opened the door. What I saw made me giggle.

Hades was sitting on the floor in the hallway leaning against the wall across from my door passed out. But what made me laugh was the bear hug he was giving to one of the pillows from my couch. The poor cushion was being crushed and he had his face buried in it. I could hear him slightly snoring too which made the whole picture even more cute. I guess he was a cuddler, nothing wrong with that.

With a big grin on my face I went downstairs and made up the couch with a blanket and a few more pillows. I decided that Hades would just stay here for the night as it was already late and he was obviously tired. I made my way back up to the hallway he was in and gently shook his shoulder. He didn't wake up or even stop snoring. He was out cold. There was no way I could drag him downstairs so I shook him again and softly called his name and it ended with the same result: nothing.

I then went and got the blanket and pillows I'd set up on the couch. I lifted his head away from the wall and stuck a pillow under it and draped the blanket over him. He would probably have a sore neck in the morning but that's his own fault for not waking up.

I set the remaining pillows on the ground across from him and settled myself upon them. For some reason I had no interest in going back to bed. Instead I sat there staring at him. He was so peaceful while sleeping, it was almost calming to just study him. Had he woken up right then he probably would've thought I was some creeper. A few more minutes went by and I fell asleep just as I heard him mutter my name in his sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I don't know if anyone was curious or not but the music that I put with most chapters is just what I'm usually listening to at the time while writing. It also tends to influence the chapter slightly. Just a random fact there ~A