Chapter 33

Lindsey's POV!

I walked in and sat down on the couch. I was staring at some baby pictures of Chandler.

Steven sat down my me and didn't say anything. He just sat there.

"I thought you would be working, sleeping, or working out."

"I thought I would take off and help them up there. Why did you come home?"

"He kept talking about his dad and bringing it up how he just always wanted to say hi even on the phone. It just got to me that after eighteen years of being raised by us he still wants to see his real dad. Why can't you be enough for him."

"It's his dad Lindsey. The guy who helped make him. I just chose to love him like a son, but I didn't have him."

"That seriously gives me no reason or information of why he should want to meet his real dad so bad."

"Because Lindsey he is his dad made over. When we where in high school his dad use to be my best friend and we both know that the kid has his DNA. They should be twins."

"He looks like you Steven."

"Because me and my brother look alike. I'm the older brother and we are twins, but I make no excuse for the way he treated you and I really wish I could kill him, but I'm not going to."

"Have you told your brother anything. Thank you for reminding me that I'm a terrible person."

"Your not a terrible person Lindsey."

"I'm going to go take a nap."

"I think that's a great idea. I'm going to go up to the hospital to check on the kids and their kids."

He walked out of the house. I walked upstairs and I laid down. I still feel like a terrible person.

Annabella's POV!

There was a knock on the door. Steven walked in and smiled. I had both Lucas and Kendall. He took Kendall.

"How are you feeling."

"Tired."

"I bet. I never gave both, but I bet you want a nine month nap after it."

"Maybe not nine months, but five months would be nice. Lindsey didn't come with you?"

"No she is actually really tired and upset today. I said I would just Coke up here to help you guys out. I see he is sleeping."

"He is. He is very tired. He has been thinking about a lot lately and I wanted him to rest."

"Want to go for a walk? Me and Lindsey would always walk. Well I would walk and push her in a wheel- chair."

"Sure. If you don't mind."

"Not at all."

Steven helped me in a wheel-chair and he opened the door. I really will not get use to this at all. I'm sure having kids around will be fun, but not just looking out for myself anymore.