Chapter 25

Aannabella's POV!

I was studying for my biology test when there was a knock on the door. I walked down the hall and I opened it. I thought it would Lindsey again, but it was Steven. I opened it and I allowed him in.

"Your not here to yell at me like your wife is are you?"

"No I did't even know she came here. I was probably at work when that happened. I am very sorry that she did that, but I am probably going to get yelled at too."

"Why? Is it because your over here being an adult and having a civil conversation with me?"

"No I made our son leave and I don't even know where he went. All I know is that he got mad and packed his cloths then threw them at me and he said he would start on his own with the truck that he fixed up himself and he left. What if he goes and gets himself killed?"

"Don't worry. Lindsey also mentioned if we are sitting at his funeral it will be on me and not on you guys. I will take the blame so you will look like a good dad which you are."

"Sweetie your not a bad person. You have so much going on in your own life that we don't now about. He has a a choice of getting up and making a life or he can stay in bed and be depressed. Either way you are not on the blame list for any of this. If I remember he hurt you so much more times then this. You got up and kept your head raised."

"Thanks, but he is your son. You can be mad at me if yo want."

"I would never be mad at you. Your my best friend. People don't get that, but they haven't been through what we have bee through."

"Steven I have been through way more since then. I have no friend or life, but it gives me time to study. I don't mind if Chandler talks to me and I don't care if you or Lindsey hate me. Not that I like you being here, but why are you here."

"Please keep an eye on Chandler. He left like I said and if you find anything out please text or call me."

"Steven I don't want to even think about him. He is your child not mine. Thanks for stopping by, but I need to get back to studying."

I opened the door and he left. I feel bad, but I don't want to fall head over heels for him again. I don't think I can handle him braking my heart again.

Chandler's POV!

I parked at a abandoned parking lot. I can handle myself. I am sure my parents are probably making out or something and enjoying peace and quite. I can start fro owning nothing but the cloths on my back and my car that I sleep in to making it to the big time of my life. I don't need his stupid business or anything. All I need is me, myself, and I.

I decided to go to one of my friends house. She is a very beautiful and caring person. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Hi Blakley."

"Chandler, what are you doing here?"

"I have no place to go. My dad told me to get out basically so can I please stay here for just a couple nights or so?"

"This ins't a good time. My parents are down and they are visiting. I guess you can stay on the couch or sleep on the floor."