Chapter 2

Annabella's POV!

I woke up still in the hospital. I was hoping all of this was just a bad dream, but I was wrong. My best friend Jordan was sitting by me with candy and a big teddy bear. She smiled and hugged me. 

"Hey bro."

"For the last time Bella I am a girl. Why don't you call me girly or something." 

"I will once you stop calling me Bella." 

She laughed and sat the bear at the foot of the hospital bed and opened up the candy. She sat it down with a coffee on my table and handed me my phone. I looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Text Chandler. I now he makes you feel better."

"he doesn't make me feel better. We only talk about baseball and sports and that's what makes me feel better."

"That is what you have been saying since you told me you liked him then you changed it to Luke. Who is next? Is it going to be Adam, Blake, or Dylan. Your running low on the football team and the baseball team. All of the basketball boys are pretty much jerks besides Chandler."

"Thanks Jordan for telling me this, but I am happy with me, myself, and I."

"You forgot one person. I am a big part of your me, myself, and I group along with your sports."

"I know. Thanks for the teddy bear, coffee, and candy, but I want to get some rest. My legs hurt and I just want to rest please." 

She smiled and nodded then walked out of the room. I don't get why everyone is trying to make it sound like I like Chandler. He is my couches son and I just don't like him in that way. I wonder if his friends question him about girls. Do guys do that or is it just girls?

Chandler's POV! 

I woke up and went down stairs. My parents kissed each other and I think it's gross. My mom left for work and I guess my dad is off. I got a glass of water and sat down at the table.  My dad sat by me and opened his lap top.

"Good morning."

"It's to early dad. Why am I up and we don't even have camp."

"I don't know. Nobody woke you up. Why don't you go see your girlfriend." he looked at me and laughed.

"Dad what are you talking about?"

"Well you always said you where dating that one girl, but you seem really close to Bella. I think you guys would be really cute."

"Another reason to not date her. Me and Lexi have been off and on. Right now we are just off and I want to keep my head on baseball. By the way, she prefers Annabella."

"Whatever you say. By the way she is going to stay with us for a week. Her parents are going on a trip for one of the work establishments they have."

"That's going to be great."

"Well your mom is going to bring her over here tonight so be good please."

"I always am good."

He laughed and I walked out of the kitchen. I went to my room and texted Adam and the rest of the guys in our group chat and I started to play some x-box.