Chapter 18

Chandler's POV!

My parents both had to work so I am sitting here in the hospital waiting for Annabella to get here. The door opened and she walked in.

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess. The pain medication is helping a lot."

"I'm glad." She smiled sitting down.

"So how are you doing?"

"Good."

She sat down and took out a bag. When I saw what it was I knew she was the  best person ever.

"My god your the best."

"I know. Hospital food is just not okay so I decided to get you something. I also got a hoodie and some sweat pants."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. Better then going to school."

"Yeah we need to talk about that."

"Why?"

"Annabella I heard what you told my mom yesterday. You stood up for me and not only that you are getting hurt."

"Chandler I am fine."

"No your not. You will end up getting the same thing as last time. You know what you went through and I'm sure you didn't talk to my mom about it. Did you?"

She looked down and closed her eyes. I don't want to be a jerk, but she shouldn't be getting hurt by stupid people.

"Please talk to me?"

"And tell you what Chandler. I cant just say what I want to."

"Why can't you."

"Because I love you." she yelled while crying a little.

She looked at me and grabbed her bag then ran out of the room. I have no idea what to say to that.

What am I going to do?

Steven's POV!

There was a knock on my office door. The door opened and Annabella walked in.

"Hey your supposed to be at school. What are you doing here?"

"I told your stupid son everything."

"Oh."

I hugged her and she sat down. Yeah I don't know what I am supposed to do exactly. I texted Lindsey to come here, but she maybe in a meeting, but I hope she is not.

Chandler's POV!

I woke up and my mom was here. She smiled and gave me a bottle of water.

"Care to explain what happened today?"

"Nothing I just tole Annabella that she needed to tell me what was going on at school. I heard you guy stalking and it kind of worried me."