Chapter 4

Chandler's POV!

I was woke up. I looked over and it was my mom. I threw a pillow at her and rolled on my side. She hit me in the head and pulled the covers.

"Stop. What is it with every girl being as strong as Chuck Noris when they are puling the covers away from a guy."

My mom laughed and I sat up. She walked to my closet and walked in. She picked out my cloths for the first day of school because lets be honest, moms just know the best first day of school cloths. She laid my cloths on my chair and was about to walk out.

"Hey mom."

"Yes sweetie."

"Last night Annabella said something about a senior who I assume is me with a person three to four years younger then them which I am guessing is her. What do you think that is about?"

"Well I am going to tell you something that my mom always told me when I was a freshman. I use to like this guy who was a junior at the time. I ended up pregnant. The freshman girl, oh so shy, sits and watches the sophomore guy. The sophomore guy, with his head in a whirl, sits and watches the junior girl. The junior girl, in her red sedan, sits and watches the senior man, but the senior man, all hot and wild, Sits and watches the freshman child." she kissed the top of my head and walked out shutting the door.

I walked to the bathroom and shaved. I got dressed then walked out. I grabbed my back pack and grabbed an apple. My mom already left for work. My dad texted me saying he brought Annabella to school already and helped her settle then I have the job the rest of the day. I grabbed my keys and left.

This should be a very interesting day.

Annabella's POV!

I got out and coach helped me. I sat at my normal bench with all of my friends. They kept asking what happened and Jordan sat by me.

"Watch her until my son gets here."

I smiled while all of my friends froze. Yeah you can say that Chandler Michealson is the hottest boy in school. They never talk to him. I don't see why not. He is just a boy.

"Good luck at work." I said to coach.

"Good luck to you. Having to put up with my idiot son must be a job itself."

He walked down the hall and left school. I laughed so hard. They all just sat there and talked and finally Chandler got to school. He stood by me and all my friend once again froze. He shot the apple into the trash can and grabbed my bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Bringing you to your first class so i can go hang out with my friends."

"I want to stay with my friends though."

"Your going to be a little spoiled brat and make me stay with you?"

"Well duh. Won't it make you look good being around so many girls?"

"Not really. I guess to some boys it will look good, but my friends are going to hate me for ditching them. I promised Adam I would go over plays."