Chapter 24

Lindsey's POV!

"Steven it's been a week. He has survived being called dad, a terrible friend, and he has lost a friend, and his girlfriend broke up with him and he is depressed. Maybe we should take him to a doctor. He wont even get out of bed to take a shower. He loves showers."

"I know Lindsey, but he really liked her."

"He has stopped eating, again. I just cleaned up blood and I'm pretty sure he isn't a girl so where else would blood come from unless he hurt himself."

"Lindsey he just needs guy time. I will talk to him when I get home from work. You should be working to."

"Steven my son is depressed. I am not leaving this house."

"I'm sorry he is being like this. I don't know what to do. Honestly I thought we would have avoided this. He was like me and he was the one who broke hearts. I seriously thought not having a girl this problem wouldn't have happened. I was wrong though so I didn't study on how to handle this. Your a girl can't you fix it. Gotta go. Love you bye."

I walked up stairs. I opened hi door and smiled. I sat down next to him. He covered his face and told me to leave.

"Baby boy you'll find someone else."

"I don't want anyone else. I spent so much time thinking over and over how much I shouldn't have ever liked her, but there has never been a good reason. Nobody else is better including for me."

"Sweetie she was going through a lot. She needs time alone."

"Sucks for me then right? Just leave me alone."

"Fine." I got up and walked out. I am going to go talk to her or someone who can fix this mess. 

Annabella's POV!

My door opened and I looked up. Lindsey walked in and slammed the door. She sat down and I knew she was mad.

"I'm glad to see your not depressed."

"What?"

"My child you know the one you dumped, yeah he is depressed and he is hurting himself. He really cared about you and he wont get out of bed much less be civil and talk to his own parents. You basically killed him."

"I'm sorry that he is upset, but you have no idea what all happened."

"I was in the same spot as you little girl and trust me I wanted to get rid of Steven so he could have a life, but I knew if I did that he wouldn't of had a life. You basically killed Chandler so much and he feels like he has nothing to live for now. He thinks he hurt you so much it pushed you to dump him. He thinks you deserve better when in reality he deserves better and I am not just saying that because I am his mother. I mean it. Seeing him like this brings back terrible memories for our family and you don't understand because you where not around at the time. I know how you felt, but I didn't just get rid of someone I cared for and new how much he needed to be in my life. You and Chandler need each other, but he can get far in life the question is how far can you get alone."

"Lindsey I am really sorry that I just walked away, but I know he can do better. I told him that. I don't want to see you talk to me like this, but I am not disagreeing with it. I just wish you would have known my story and it is way more then what I went through like you. Please just leave me alone. If you want to tell him I am sorry because I am then go ahead, if you want to make me seem like a bad person and have him never speak to me then that's okay to. I don't have friends and I get hurt a lot by people, but he isn't at school and he should have a life. I am use to not having a life, but he isn't. Just please leave me alone."

"I will leave you alone. Now that I have said what I wanted to. Just know that if he does anything and we end up sitting at his funeral it won't be on me and or him it will be on you. I mean that this time."

She walked out. Okay well that hurt a little, but it seriously didn't solve anything. I may seem heart less, but I just wan't him to have a life. Glad his parents see eye to eye with me.

Steven's POV!

Lindsey walked in and she sat down. I can't take this anymore. He is going to get up and be happy again. I walked up stairs and opened the door. 

"Go away." he said.

"No. I am not going to go away. I am not your mom and I do not feel sorry for you. You have a choice everyday to get up and make a life for yourself or you can lay i your room feeling sorry for yourself."

"Dad I seriously don't care. You can judge me or yell at me and do whatever. I don't care and I am just done with life. All of the trying and stuff it's just not worth it."

"It hurts hearing you say crap like that. W raised you to shine right and have a positive impact on other people."

"This isn't about other people. I just want to be left alone and think."

"You have been thinking for a week. Your mother is worried sick. What is the matter with you. Normally when she is worried or something you are always there. Do you not care about family because if you don't feel free to leave."

"Fine I will leave." 

He got up and packed his cloths. He looked at me. He threw his back pack.

"I'm starting over on my own. I don't need you anymore."

He walked out with his keys and not to the car I got him. He took the car he fixed up. He thinks he can walk out into the world and figure it out then let him. It hurts, but he has to learn.

It just sucks that this way is the way he want to learn from. His choice though. We just have to wait and hope he has what it takes.

It's himself and he has the world on his own. Good luck and God be with him.