Chapter 16

Chandler's POV!

I saw my mom's car parked right where I knew she would be. I got out and walked a little until I saw her sitting on the ground.

"Hey stranger."

She looked at me and then back down. I sat down next to her giving her my jacket. I pulled her in for a hug.

"What are you doing here Chandler. I thought that you had a date."

"Mom your way more important than a date. She understood. Now please make this up to me and tell me what is going on."

"It's nothing sweetie. I'm sorry that you had to miss out. Maybe tomorrow you can go out again."

"Lindsey listen to me. Tell me what is going on. I never call you by your name until you force me to actually get serious. You need to tell me what is going on mom, please."

"Chandler your eighteen you have no idea what is going on."

"Your right, I don't, but that is only because you won't freaking tell me. I need you to tell me for once."

"Why do you need to know so badly?"

"I promised grandpa I would protect you. He knew he was dying mom. I promised and I can't keep that until you tell me what is going on in your life."

"Don't yell at me, please. I have had a very long day and sometimes a girl just needs to talk to her dad no matter how old she is so can you please just shut up and let me be the adult for once please." she yelled and started to cry a little.

"Mom I didn't mean to upset you. I want to keep my promise and I am your bet friend. I tell you everything so please  open up to me right now and tell me what is going on."

"When I was fourteen your real father abused me and when I was fifteen I had you and gave up on everything because I didn't have the heart to put you up for adoption. I gave you to my boss's son who I was dating while being in a stupid relationship. There, now you know. I am going to go and please do not even mention anything about this subject ever again." she yelled then broke down.

"Mom wait."

She kept walking away. She got in her car and drove off. I was standing there thinking of everything that just happened. 

What am I supposed to do now?

Annabella's POV!

I walked in and Steven was laying on the couch. I threw a pillow at him and he looked at me.

"Seriously." I said crossing my arms.

"What was I supposed to do. She needed to tell him."

"Yes, but hurting her is not the way to do it."

"I lost them didn't I?"

"Honestly Steven I don't know. I wouldn't blame them if they did leave. Could you. You just hurt her and firstly you broke her trust. I would never tell anybody because she is like a mom to me and Chandler is one of my best friends ever and neither one of them should have this in their life. Now he is going to think he is a mistake."