Chapter 31

Chandler's POV!

I walked into the school. I haven't been here in forever. I walked to the bench where she use to sit every morning. She was sitting there with the three friends that she had left.

"Annabella can I talk to you?"

"Chandler I'm at school. Can't this wait till later."

I sat down next to here. Her friends walked to the other side of the hall way. She looked at me and I grabbed her hands.

"Annabella I know that I have been such a jerk to you at times and school isn't really the place to do this at."

I picked out the box and I was shaking so bad. She looked at me and I opened it. She smiled.

"Annabella Wlaker will you please take my name and be the new Mrs. Annabella Michealson."

Her friends awed and she hugged me. She nodded and I whipped her tears away.

"Come on don't tear up at school."

She laughed and I put the ring on her finger. Her friends sat by us. They smiled.

"Okay you guys deserve the best and we are going to give you the best baby shower and wedding shower in the world." One of her friends said.

"You guys don't have to do that. It's really sweet and all, but you guys don't need to take time out of your day to do this." She said.

"We want to. It's the least we can do. At first we acted like such a jerk." Her other friend said.

"Uh I will see you at home. I am going to go home and I will see you later. I will see Lucas later to." I said touching her stomach. I kissed her cheek and walked out of school.

I sorta missed that place. I miss the sports and my friends. I hated the classes.

Typical athlete.

Annabella's POV!

"Guys thank you for the offer, but we are good. I am happy with the way things are going."

I walked out of the school after I put my books away. I am glad that Taylor, Alaina, and May want to do this for us, but I really just like it being me and Chandler working this out alone. I got in my car and I left school grounds.

I pulled into our driveway and I unlocked the door. Chandler was sleeping on the couch. Awe. I sat down by him and shook him awake.

"Why don't you go to bed?"

"I crashed as soon as I got home. I am drained."

"I can see that. I will clean up and make you dinner, but until it gets done why don't you go and sleep. Working nights and then cleaning and cooking in the day time is getting to much on you."

"Yeah, but you should be resting. The doctor said to get plenty of rest."

"I am going to need you, but you can't be there unless your rested up and on full running mode. I need you to be well rested and okay. Please go upstairs and take a shower then go to bed."

"Are you sure."

"Yes I am sure. Night." I kissed his cheek and walked to the kitchen.

I'm glad he is helping so much, but he needs rest too. The only problem with him is he is trying to hard to show everyone what a good dad and husband he will be so he never stops. He wants to show his parents he is not a screw up.

I get that and I'm happy he is so dedicated to this whole father thing, but he is a good guy and
I know that he won't be exactly perfect, but I also know that he will be a grey and almost perfect father to this child.

He walked down stairs and sat by me on the couch. He laid his head on a pillow in my lap.

"You okay? I thought you where in bed."

"I couldn't sleep. I am having a hard time sleeping when your not right there. I dream some thing bad will happen."

"It's just a dream though."

"I know, but you know that gut feeling when some thing just tells you your correct."

"Yes. I have never felt that."

"You felt it the day you got into a wreck, you felt it about the football games. You where right. What if I'm right to Annabella?"

"Can you give me a situation where I wouldn't be by you and me of the baby would be hurt. I can't think of any unless a stranger comes and tries to murder me. If you want I will go take a nap so you can rest, but I think your over exaggerating."

"We can cuddle."

"Yes we can cuddle."

He turned on a Netflix movie and sat by me. I cuddled into his side and we watched the movie.

I seriously think something else is going on with him that he isn't telling me. What could it be though?

Lindsey's POV!

"Steven can I talk to you?"

I said when he walked in the house. He sat down his keys and hung up his jacket in the hall closet.

"Of course you can? What do you want to talk about?" He said sitting.

"Your son and his pregnant girlfriend."

"Nope." He said standing. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"No I don't want to. I understand that they shouldn't of allowed this to happen, but things happen and things happen for a reason. I believe that God let this happen for a reason. They love church and church functions and youth camps and volunteering. It may not seem like it, but God allowed this to happen for a reason."

"I know, but why them. They had dreams."

"Everyone has dreams including at the ages of sixteen and eighteen. We just have to wait and see why this happened. I love our idiot son and I think of his girlfriend as my daughter and I will think of Lucas as my son as well."

"I know. Good talk."

"Very good talk. I like our talks. Don't worry. They are good kids. I know that they will be great parents. We can help a lot and give them brakes because you will be a grandma who is always wanting to baby sit, but I'm telling you don't get attached because I'm not having another child."

"I don't want another child either. Well not that much. I think it would be nice, but I am not putting myself through that. I feel bad for them. They have no idea how bad no sleeping sucks. Sucks for them."

I just want us to agree to help them. They will be great parents.