Chapter 32

Chandler's POV!

I was sound asleep when I was punched in the stomach. I jumped up and Annabella was grabbing my arm.

"What are you doing. It's two in the morning."

"Uh your about to meet you son and we have to go to the hospital."

I looked at her shocked and I finally got up after getting beaten to death. I got on my shoes and I threw on a shirt. I grabbed her bag and we headed to the hospital.

Lindsey's POV!

I was asleep when my phone started going off. Who the heck is calling me this early. I picked it up.

"Who is this. You woke me up and I will hunt you down."

"Mom I have no idea what I'm doing. Annabella is having Lucas right now and I'm freaking out."

"We will be there soon."

I hung up and woke Steven up. He covered his face with a pillow.

"Your about to meet your grandson."

"Why do they have to have him at two in the freaking morning."

We got up and left. This is so exciting. My first grandchild.

Chandler's POV!

After a very long time of getting punched and screamed at my child was born. Not only my child, but my twin children.

Yes twins. I don't see how we missed this, but twins.

Lucas Bailey Michealson and Kendall Mia Michealson. I walked outside the room and my mom was in the hallway.

"Finally. You where in there forever."

"Uh well you see something was kind of discovered."

They all looked at me worried and I smiled. I hugged everyone and I looked at them.

"I would like you guys to meet Lucas."

I gave my mom Lucas and I ran back by her and I smiled. They looked at us strangely.

"We would also like you to meet Kendall Mia Michealson." I pulled down the blanket a little and I have her mom Kendall.

They all had there mouths open a little. I'm guessing they are pretty shocked.

"I don't care what you guys do, but I'm taking a five day nap." Annabella said and she pressed the button and laid down.

I took Kendall and I put out my arm for Lucas and my mom pouted and stepped back. Baby hog.

I smiled at Kendall and sat down. She is freaking adorable. I can't get over it.

"That baby girl is going to be a daddy's girl." My mom said.

"Isn't she a cutie. She takes after me."

"She does look like you. I'm guessing you named her." My dad said.